BONUS: Past to Future

December 5, 1957

Caesar: 39  Y/N: 37

RINGGG RINGGG RIINGGG

Y/N and Caesar were up from bed, Y/N making breakfast, Caesar getting ready for the day, fixing his suit. He came downstairs and looked around, "They aren't here?" Caesar asked as he fixed his tie and looked at Y/N. They quickly kissed each other and then pulled away, "They should be down soon..." She said as she set down pancakes on the table. "Carina! Lorenzo! Hurry down!" Soon, two children rushed down, carrying their bags as they hurried. "Morning!" Carina said. Carina was a girl with Y/N's H/C hair and Caesar's green eyes. Her skin was a blend of theirs, and she had Caesar's birthmarks, but they were a bit smaller. She was 15 years old, born on October 5, 1942. The younger boy, Lorenzo, had Caesar's H/C hair and Y/N's eyes. His skin was a blend of theirs, but more like Y/N's. He was 13 years old, born on August 28, 1944. 

Lorenzo came up to the pancakes set on the table and immediately had a smile on his face. "Awesome! Pancakes!" Caesar chuckled as he watched Lorenzo grab a plate and quickly start to eat. Carina smiled and came up to Y/N, "Mama, can I stay outside a bit later with my friends? Only till 5! Holly will also be there!" She started to ask, Caesar was quietly listening as he ate some eggs and toast, Y/N laughed and said, "Okay, but first I want you to tell me two things, honestly," Carina nodded, starting to get a bit nervous. "Where are you going? And-" Caesar interrupted, "Will there be boys!" He wasn't angry, no-no, his expression looked desperate, he couldn't have her sweet daughter hanging out with some rowdy boys who could try to harm her.

Carina giggled, "We're gonna go to the restaurant nearby and grab a drink, and we're gonna go to the skating rink!" Y/N nodded, Caesar stood up, "Will there be boys, dolcezza?" Carina shook her head, "No, it'll be me, Holly, and a couple of other friends!" Caesar sighed, smiling, "Okay, you can go." Carina smiled and sat down, eating her pancakes. "Mama, why do you get to stay home?" Lorenzo whined, not wanting to go to school. Y/N laughed, "I earned a break, you know that my job can be challenging." She put their lunches inside their bags and sat down to eat her own breakfast.  Soon enough, they all finished and Caesar stood up to head out. Carlina and Lorenzo followed him, he was going to drive them to school since it was snowing. He was about to leave when he suddenly turned and grabbed Y/N's cheek, he gave her a goodbye kiss and smiled. "See you, tesoro," Y/N smiled and nodded, "Bye mom!" Both kids said in unison. 

Y/N sighed and smiled as she saw them run to the car, Lorenzo grabbing a bunch of snow before sitting down inside. Y/N walked to her room and looked on top of a dark brown chest of draws inside their (Caesar and Y/N's) room. Picture frames were resting on them, in chronological order. The very first picture, on the far left, was of Y/N and Caesar.

Y/N, Caesar, Joseph, Suzie Q, Messina and Lisa Lisa were all standing together in front of a scenic spot, it was late at night and some fireworks were visible in the background. Y/N smiled, by this time, Y/N and Caesar were dating. The picture had a date written on the top right corner.

1/1/1939

She then looked at the next picture, it was Y/N and Caesar smiling, standing in front of the Statue of Liberty. Y/N had her hand right under her face and was showing off her engagement ring, and Caesar was hugging her from behind.

April 1939

She slid her hand to the next picture, this day she remembered clearly. Caesar and Y/N were standing together, flowers surrounding them, Y/N had her wedding dress on and Caesar had his suit, they were both smiling and sunlight was shining down on their faces, as they stood in front of a large fountain. 

May 21, 1939

She then went to the next picture, Y/N and Caesar were sitting on the couch in their home, and Caesar was holding a baby and Y/N was smiling widely. The two were looking at their newborn daughter, Carlina. Joseph was also looking over and Suzie Q was smiling, she was also pregnant. Erina was sitting, smiling, and so was Speedwagon. Y/N and Caesar's family was also present. 

October 5, 1942

She then went to the next picture, this time, a baby boy. Y/N was holding him, they were sitting on the bed and family surrounded. Caesar was holding their young, two-year-old daughter, Carlina, in his arms as they sat on their bed and looked at the baby. Erina was laying down on the bed, and Speedwagon was also sitting. Joseph was holding his two-year-old daughter, Holly, as they all smiled. 

August 28, 1944

She then looked at the second last picture, it was a picture of the family visiting Caesar's hometown. Rome. The children were also half-Italian, so it made sense to show them their roots. They were standing in front of the colosseum and the kids were happy, they were smiling and posing for the camera as Caesar and Y/N laughed.

June 19, 1951

She finally came over to the last picture, it was a family photo. They were standing in front of the house, and the autumn leaves and colours were all around them. Y/N and Caesar were standing behind their two children, who were looking at the camera with large and beautiful smiles. 

September 30, 1957

She smiled, and looked outside the window, "I wonder where the future will take us..."