{:} Chapter 19 {:} May 21, 1939 {:}

May 21, 1939, Y/N and Caesar's wedding day.

+---------+

"You may now kiss the bride"

Caesar's arms enveloped Y/N and pulled her in close as hers went around his neck, Joseph and Suzie Q were cheering, Lisa Lisa and Messina were sitting and clapping with smiles on their faces, some of Caesar's siblings were going wild and others were more calm. Y/N's family was happy, most of them crying but also happy. Erina and Speedwagon were also there, proud and excited. Everyone was happy.

But out of them all...

Caesar and Y/N were the happiest.

"Now we can be together forever, tesoro mio" Caesar said as he was still holding her in his arms, Y/N looked up at him and smiled, "Forever, I like the sound of that," Caesar smiled widely, the widest she's ever seen him smile. He took her hand in his and brought it up close to his face and kissed her hand, he looked at the ring he had given her when he proposed, "This suits you so well...How can someone be so beautiful, cara?" Y/N blushed a little and giggled, "I don't know, I think you can answer that" Caesar chuckled and the night went on.

Lunch, dancing, dinner, parties, everything, it was amazing.

By the end of the day, they were exhausted but very happy, the event was a success and only now did Y/N realize...she was no longer Y/N L/N, she was Y/N Zeppeli, she would be called...

 "Mrs. Zeppeli~"

Y/N turned to look at Suzie Q, who was grinning, "How does it feel? We're both married now!" Y/N giggled, "Yeah! I'm Mrs. Zeppeli and you're...Mrs. Joestar!" The two girls giggled in unison, satisfied with what had happened in the previous months. Little did they know that there were two men listening to them, their husbands.

"Do they really feel that amazing because they're now called Mrs. Joestar and Mrs. Zeppeli?" Joseph asked Caesar, "Yeah, I'm not so sure why though...but I'll definitely tease her by calling her 'Mrs. Zeppeli' a couple of times" Caesar replied, smirking. Joseph laughed, "I'm gonna do that too" The two men headed back to the main lobby as they chatted.

Suzie Q sat Y/N down, "Was this day tiring?" She sat beside Y/N, "Yeah, very..." Y/N laid down and sighed, "I wanna go home and-" Her eyes became wide, "Oh! Now I'll be sharing the same bedroom as him! We even have our own house!" Suzie Q fangirled alongside Y/N, and after chatting a bit more, they said their goodbyes to each other and headed home.

Caesar and Y/N got into their car, "Are you tired, Mrs. Zeppeli?" Y/N immediately blushed and squealed on the inside, "Yeah, it's late now and I wanna sleep" Caesar chuckled as he started up the car and drove, "Well, don't worry amore, we're going home, and then you can also change into something more comfortable" Y/N nodded and smiled as Caesar held her hand. 

+-----------------+

+----------------+

The two arrived at their house, it had four bedrooms and three baths, it was a large and beautiful house. They rushed inside, changed into their pyjamas, and laid on their bed. Caesar wrapped his arm around Y/N as she snuggled up next to him. "You know..." Caesar started to say as he stroked her cheek, "I've always wanted this...to be with you...forever" He smiled and kissed her cheek, "Well, I guess we're the same because I wanted this too..." She kissed him and he smiled and said, "It's getting late now...good night, cara" He gave Y/N one last kiss before spooning her, Y/N being the little spoon. "Night" Y/N smiled before eventually falling asleep. 

+++

The two drifted off to sleep as they replayed memories of their day.

Caesar was thinking about Y/N walking down the aisle, them finally being pronounced as husband and wife, placing the ring he bought for her on her hands, and him kissing her. All of this sending him to sleep with a smile on his face. 

Y/N was thinking about watching Caesar smile as she walked down the aisle, them being pronounced as husband and wife, Caesar placing the ring he bought for her on her hands, and the kiss that they shared. These memories sent Y/N to sleep with a smile as well.

These two souls truly did share one heart...

(Also! I didn't wanna ruin the story cause it was based solely on their wedding day, so, imma say it here, Caesar and Y/N moved to NYC cause- rest of the gang is in NYC)

ANYWAYYY! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for reading this <3

c a e s a r i n o , s i g n i n g o u t !