{:} Chapter 9 {:} Date II {:}

(So, its going to be a fluff and then a lemon, no this is not based on one comment, people have also privately messaged me, so...y e s, also, thank you for 350+ reads! <3)

The couple were at it for at least a minute, they pulled away and stared at each other, Caesar smiled and said, "We have one thing left to do..." He took my hand and brought us back to the car, he drove off not saying a word, but maintaining a smile. 

"Caesar, what're we doing?"

"What did you plan?"

"Where are we going?"

 So many questions popped up for the poor boy, he just grinned and said "You'll see..." to each of them.

 9 pm

The drive was long, they started to drive at 8 pm. It had been an hour, they had definitely left Rome by this point, Y/N started to just wait and had conversations with Caesar, in which he occasionally got flirty.

"Caesar...I'm getting a bit thirsty, could we stop to buy some water?" He places his hand on her's and rubs it with his thumb, he looks at her for a second with a smile and says "Of course, tesoro, there's one coming up in a kilometre." He keeps one hand on the steering wheel and one on Y/N's hand. 

After a minute or two, they arrive at a stop. This had small fast food restaurants that had coffee and refreshments, it also contained restrooms and comfy chairs. It also had one big map. Caesar parked the car and they went inside, "Need to go to the bathroom, Y/N?" Y/N looked at the bathroom and then back at him and nodded, "I'll be right back!" She said as she sped off. Caesar smiled and chuckled as he went up to one of the vendors to buy a bottle of water. He waited for a bit and Y/N eventually came out, "I see you already have our water...Mind if we get some treats? Like...some donuts?" Y/N held his arm and looked up at him, her eyes begging for some sort of treat. He looked down at her, slightly surprised, his mouth was agape for a bit and then he laughed and nodded, the two headed to a small bakery inside the building and got themselves some pastries.

 Y/N spotted the map and walked over to it, "Lets see...where are we?" Caesar quickly turned her around and grabbed her by the hand and said, "Its going to rain soon, so lets get inside the car quick" He took her by the hand and to the car. It was as he said, as soon as she sat down inside the car heavy rain started to pour, Caesar sat inside and shut the door. He sighed, content. He wasn't going to let his surprise to her be ruined. He grabbed Y/N's hand and laid a gentle kiss on it and said, "I didn't want you to get soaked in the rain, you could've gotten sick" and smiled at her. The poor girl fell for his charms just like any other. 

11 pm

"Caesar...we've been driving for so long...I'm getting tired" Y/N said, her eyes getting droopy. Caesar looked at her and said, "Oh, amore...You should sleep...I'll wake you up when we arrive, go sleep and get some rest, you can recline your seat back all the way," Y/N nodded and did as he said and went to sleep. Caesar sighed when he saw her sleep, a weight had been lifted off his shoulders. He looked at her and smiled, his delicate flower was sleeping right next to him, seeing her be completely relaxed made him relax. He brushed her cheek and swept some of her hair aside so he could see her face better, she was the most beautiful woman to him. He smiled and look forward, driving forward.

Wednesday: 8 am

Y/N woke up in a hotel room, the bed was very comfortable and had fluffy white pillows. The hotel room was luxurious and cozy, the lights were off and the curtains were closed. She turned to her side and saw Caesar, he was sleeping, probably tired from all the driving. Right then, Caesar woke up and blinked a few times before looking to her side, and smiling when he saw she was awake. "You're up, tesoro...for how long have you been up?" Caesar asked, "Just a few seconds before you woke up..." Caesar embraced her in his arm and kissed her forehead and looked down, "Surprise...a mini-vacation" 

[~] Tesoro Mio [~] Caesar Zeppeli x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें