Chapter 7: Uluru

Germany POV

As we land in Australia, Ame uses a discount that Aussie gave him to get us a cheaper rental car. Driving out to Uluru, known to some as Ayer's Rock, was going to take a long time so I decide to take some time deciphering what seal would be located here.

[Time Skip]

Yeah I have no clue what seal it could be. I'm guessing either sun or earth and we will probably find out once we enter it's location. Ame points it out ahead and it sure is a large rock in the desert. I think I can safely rule out sun.

G: So guys, I'm pretty sure this one is earth.

R: Well no duh, the other hints clearly were for sun, ocean, and stars.

G: What?

SK: Yeah, I kinda get that.

G: But how?

R: We already have sky and moon, and the island is clearly ocean. The land of the sun is clearly sun, and the river Nile references ancient Egypt as we know and they kinda had a thing for stars.

USA: Not as much as the Mayans. Hang on...... I think I know what the lands of the sun are!

J: What?

USA: The North American sun belt. Most likely in Teotihuacan.

P: Why?

USA: Well of course as most ancient civilizations, Mesoamericans worshiped the sun. Teotihuacan is the location of a massive temple called the pyramid of the sun. It's probably there.

P: Yeah that makes sense.

G: Well we're going to Uluru right now.

USA: You mean we are at Uluru right now.

He was right. We had arrived at Uluru. The massive rock loomed over us. We quickly exited the vehicle and searched all around the rock. We found no entrances until Rus suggested we go to the top, as it might be there. As we prepared to scale the protrusion, a sudden shift in wind currents occur and we are all going up top. As we gather our surroundings, Poland leaps up and quickly realizes he probably should've told us. We search the top and Japan finds a latch that was cloaked under an illusion.

We hop into the mound and I realize based on the plant and rock motifs that Russia was right. As we find our way through a labyrinth of tunnels, South Korea reports finding the seal. As I turn the corner to go see it, Ame rushes in but trips and falls, knocking the seal on the ground and breaking it. The magic surges out and into Ame and once it's been fully absorbed, we realize that Ame has leaves for hair and vines wrapped around his arms. Instead of being freaked out like I had expected him to be, he instead becomes giddy with joy and bursts into excitement, accidentally shaking the earth around us. Poland advises him to exit the tunnels before trapping us here for all of eternity.

[Time Skip]

Ame, Japan, and Poland were all practicing with their new powers, meanwhile SK, Russia, and I are freaking out over a message the Unions have sent. They have issued a state of emergency, and that's when SK, Rus, and I realized how much trouble we might get into. The others haven't seen the news yet, so we'll have to break it to them.

SK: Hey guys, we might be in serious trouble.

All 3 stopped bashing eachother with their powers and focused on us.

R: The unions seem mad, and we mean pissed. They issued a state of emergency. We need to find the last 3 seals quickly. We already know that the pyramid of the sun and pyramids of Giza probably have the sun and star seals. But we only know that a southern island has the ocean seal.

USA: Hmm. When I think of South I think of South America. Like the Falkland Islands, South Georgia Islands, and Easter Island. It may be on one of those islands.

R: Well the Moai on Easter Island are known to be quite old. I think it's there.

G: Sweet, go with Ame to find the ocean seal.

R: With Ame of all people!!!

G: Fine, go with SK. I'll have Ame go with Japan to the pyramid of the sun meanwhile I'll go with Poland to the pyramids of Giza.

J: Wait but why are we splitting up?

G: To make sure we don't get the disastrous consequences the Unions were talking about.

We travel to the airport and all board 3 separate planes the next day. We will hopefully avoid the disastrous consequences.

(Authors Note: I am being a very lazy writer sorry for this chapter's poor quality. I kinda half-assed it.)