Chapter 3: Edinburgh

Germany POV

The gang and I board the private airplane Britain decided to get us. We decide to start in Scotland, then go south to England and Wales to get as much coverage as possible. The ride to Edinburgh wasn't peaceful however, as Ame and Rus started fighting again. Honestly none of us paid attention. Soon the arguing stopped as Poland and I started a sudoku puzzle. When we finished and we had reached Edinburgh, I make sure to get everyone packed up and notice Russia and America aren't with the rest of us. As I notice their absence, they both come from the back of the plane with their faces stuffed with food. They quickly swallow it all and start packing up.

We hop off the plane and put on our disguises. We were given them by UN and they are probably powered by the same magic that allows us to exist. We were told to attach them to pieces of clothing we always have around, so I put them on my glasses. I'm not sure where the others put theirs but I'm guessing Ame put his on his sunglasses and Rus put his on his ushanka. We wander around Edinburg before I'm questioned about where the seal could be.

South Korea: So where do you think the seal could be?

G: I know it's somewhere on Great Britain, but it could be anywhere. It is pretty ancient, so we should probably look for something ancient.

USA: Well there's Skara Brae on the Orkney Islands and Stonehenge near Cornwall. Plus many others.

P: Which ones closest cause I'm not looking forward to marching to the other side of the country to only have to turn back.

USA: Then that would be Skara Brae. The Orkney Islands are north of Scotland, so it's still gonna be quite a walk.

J: Wait doesn't the UK have alot of trains?

R: Maybe? We can check if there's a train nearby that can take us there.

USA: We can do that later, why do we enjoy the Scottish sights while we're here! I hear there's a castle!

SK: Well I guess.

G: Yeah sure, we've needed a vacation.

USA: You've needed a vacation. The rest of us had one last month.

G: Oh yeah. How was the cruise anyway.

J: Great until Ame and Rus started fighting.

America and Russia loudly object as we continue on with our day. We journey through the city, Russia and America gorge down on all the local cuisine, Japan and SK end up learning to play bagpipes from some local street performers, and near the end of they day we visited Edinburgh castle. After our day full of shenanigans we go back to our hotel to rest, planning our trip to Skara Brae tomorrow.