Chapter 6: Journey To Cambodia

Germany POV

The flight landed and we hopped off. After everyone left Poland flew down from the plane, seemingly exasperated. While we were walking Japan asked him why he was so tired, and he mentioned how he stopped quite alot of turbulence. Japan and South Korea soon saw some vendors selling food, clothing, and other items and begged the rest of us to go shopping. We eventually agreed and they ran in to try new foods including something called Lort Cha. Russia and America soon ran in with them devouring their insatiable appetites. After Poland and I ordered some, Japan ran off with SK to a stall selling trinkets. They exitedly came back with a sewing kit and dragged Poland away from the rest of us.

A little while later, they came back as soon as America and Russia started arguing again. The then started jabbering about something, which no-one could understand. That was until Poland shut them up and explained what happened.

P: So we found away to hide my wings that doesn't make me uncomfortable!

G: Really! What?

P: Japan bought a sewing kit and SK found a fabric stall so we were able to make room for my wings in my shirt!

R: Oh? So we came here for nothing?

G: No, we came here for the moon seal remember?

R: Oh right? Anyway, where is Angkor Wat?

G: Oh we aren't driving there, a booked a tour bus to take us there.

R: Won't we run into problems straying off the path?

G: Possibly, but I'm sure we can sneak out at the right possible time.

The bus eventually arrives and we are taken to Angkor Wat. Poland seems very comfortable in his new shirt and you can't even see his wings. During the ride, Ame and Rus seem to aggravate eachother again but eventually calm down. It seems as if adventuring together has brought them closer. Anyway, we eventually arrived and all hopped off. As we walked to Angkor Wat, the tour guide started talking about it's history. I would've loved to hear about it but we had a mission to complete. Poland wandered off and took off his shirt to fly up and get a better view, meanwhile SK and Japan looked down from the ground as Ame, Rus, and I tried looking through satellite images. Soon enough, Poland found an out-of-place entrance and we wandered off and entered inside.

While in the old city ruins, SK and Rus wander off into a group while I followed Ame and Japan grouped up with Poland. After a while of exploration, we hear an explosion and rush to the sound of it, soon joining Rus and SK in finding the source of the bang. We find where Poland and Japan were, with a cloud of smoke clearing up. Once it clears up, we all gasp and see that Japan now has horns and elf ears. I quickly ask for her to use any illusion magic and she does, casting a mirage that looks like and exact copy of Poland. She then tries using it on herself, making her horns invisible and ears less pointed. I then quickly suggest we get out before we are caught.

[Time Skip]

It's late at night and we are on are way to board the plane when we get another notification from the Unions. The sensed how the moon seal was broken and have advised everyone to do a thorough search. Meanwhile, America charts the next course to his sister's land.