Chapter 9

Taehyung's POV

I was sitting on my bed while hugging my black cat Kuroo, thinking about this evening. The people in my vision do not exist.

Flashback

"Taehyung, are you serious?"

"Yeah."

"But there's nothing. The results are empty. Listen, since Namjoon takes you in, he has been asking me to search your real parents and the results is the same as this."

"Why is Papa searching for them?"

"To kick their asses for leaving you freezing to death."

End of flashback

Thinking about that, I was wondering. Why my parents throw me away? Family business? Fell out of love? Unplanned? Don't know. Earlier today, Yuta said my eyes turn yellow but, an albino tiger only has blue eyes. Am I half-breed? I quickly run into my bathroom and look at the mirror. I look at it start concentrating. Imagine myself have yellow eyes. After a few seconds, I open my eyes to see the yellow eyes, instead.....

Out of shock, I accidentally knock out something on the sink and I fall flat on my butt

Out of shock, I accidentally knock out something on the sink and I fall flat on my butt. I stand on my feet again and look at the mirror. It's still there. Of course, I take the picture of it. I look at my eyes through the mirror. I was about to touch the mirror, I saw my nails getting longer. I look back at the mirror. Veins around my eyes become visible. To be honest, this looks so cool. Then I hear someone knocking and everything disappears. I look normal again. "Yes, what is it?!"

"Dinner's ready, baby tiger."

"I'll be in a minute."

"Ok, hurry." I clean the bathroom a little bit and went out of my room then head to the dining room. I come to the room, Yuta was there. "Hey, Yuta. You didn't go to visit your mother in the hospital today?"

"I went to visit when you went to hang out with your uncle."

"Oh, how is she?"

"On surgery right now. Thanks to your father pay for it."

"I'm glad you choose to my Mafia gang than others. What makes you think to join mine?" Papa asks him.

"Well, I heard everything what other gang do and they more brutal than you. For them, one mistake you dead."Yuta said.

"Actually, I'll kill them after making one mistake, depends on the mission he works on," Papa said.

"Now now, let's dig in before it gets cold," Mama said and we all dig in. While eating, Jimin suddenly asks. "Earlier, what's the noise in your room, Taehyungie?" Everybody stop eating and they look at me.

"I just knock out something."

"Tiger," Mama said and I just hum.

"Why some parts of your hair have a red spot?" As she said that, I quickly look myself from the spoon reflection. There's nothing.

"Mama, are you serious?"

"Here." Jimin hand me his phone then the screen shows a picture of me with........

" Jimin hand me his phone then the screen shows a picture of me with

(Still, imagine him with the white tiger ears.)

What the hell? "Tae?" I look up to Jimin. "It's gone now." I quickly push the camera icon in Jimin's phone and checked myself. It's really gone.

"Tae, what's gone into you?" Jimin asks.

"I don't know. I'm gonna go to my room." As I said, I run to my room and lock it. You know what? I look myself in for a week in a row. Do what? Staring into the mirror. Weird things happen in this a week. I didn't hungry at all. I don't look skinny at all. I feel even more energetic. In a week, my eyes didn't change at all. Makes me wonder, what the hell happen to me?

Yoongi's POV

I'm in my bedroom, sitting on the bed while trying to find someone that looks exactly like Taehyung's description in the laptop, but I can't find it. Now, Taehyung has been locked in a room for a week since that day. He did not eat or drink. Sometimes a loud noise was heard from inside his room. What is he doing in there? Then, I hear a snap in my head. Black, white blue and red. Is this have something to do with his vision? Can't be, right? "Is he more than a tiger hybrid?"

"What do you mean more than a tiger hybrid?" I was shocked by the voice behind me. It was Jin Hyung.

"W-What do you said?"

"I said, What do you mean more than a tiger hybrid? You mean Taehyung didn't you."

"Yeah."

"I heard you go hang out with him that day. What did you do to him?"

"Nothing. We just talked."

"Talk about what."

"Talk about his vi-" I immediately slap shut my mouth before I slip it out completely.

"His what? Yoongi, tell me already." I think it's not hurt tell just to one person right.

"Before that, please shut the door. This is actually a secret between me and Taehyung." Jin Hyung shut the door and lock it. Then, he sits beside me on the bed. I tell him about my conversation with Taehyung and about his vision and his knowledge about knowing he's adopted.

"Two old couples, black, white, blue and--- Oh god."

"What?"

"What if Taehyung is actually from another world and his mother bring him here just to protect him from his father. Why his father want him? Because he has the power that his grandparents gave to him through his mother. That explains why you can't find the people he looking for and there's no DNA match with his DNA even from overseas."

"That explains a lot. Black, white, blue and red. What do you think about the colours?"

"I think his elements. White is for air, blue is for water, red is for fire and black is for..... it can't be earth."

"Why not?"

"Earth is more like brown colour or green but black...."

"According to Wikipedia, black is the colour of mourning, and over the centuries it was frequently associated with......"

"With what?" I kinda scared to tell him but I had to.

".......... D-Death, evil, witches and magic."

"That also explains why he likes horror movie so much."

Taehyung's POV

Now, the curtains are close. No more knocking. Quiet. Everything settled. It's time to stop thinking about weird thing happen to me and it's time to chill while watching my favourite movie, The Conjuring 2.