Chapter 3

Y/n's POV

Sitting on my soft armchair, holding a still ticking stopwatch, waiting for Taehyung come out from the pool while enjoying my raspberry wine. This 14-year-old boy never stops challenging himself. It's been 15 minutes, he still hasn't come out yet. "Tiger!!! Are you okay?!" He gave me thumbs up. 2 years simple training, 6 years extreme training. This kid is unbelievable. "Hun?" I look at the owner of the voice.

(Reminder, their age;

Namjoon-47
Y/n-44
Taehyung-The next day turns to 14

That's all)

"Joonie baby. Need something?"

"Nothing. Where's Taehyung?" I show him the stopwatch. "Wow, he put a lot of effort to be the next me. Still, he has to take care of my money business too."

"You mean your company?"

"Yup."

"What?!" Taehyung comes out of the water and I immediately push the buttons. "19 minutes, 59 seconds," I said. "Papa, you mean guns, drugs and........" Taehyung stop.

"And what?" Namjoon ask.

"Schools, colleges, supermarkets, shopping malls, sports centres and land owned by papa. The rent money."

"Yes."

"Wow. I need to take a business class." He chuckled, showing his boxy smile.

"That reminds me. Remember you don't get your Christmas present from me."

"Of course, that's the first time you didn't give me Christmas present, Papa."

"Well, I was thinking to stop homeschooling you and start to go to normal school."

"Really. Thanks, Papa. Best present ever."

"Stop right there. Wait for tomorrow. Now, go clean yourself. Dinner almost done."

"Okay." Taehyung comes out completely out of the pool run inside. "Namjoon?"

"Yes, babygirl?"

"Are you sure you gonna let him go to a normal school?"

"Do you remember 3 years ago? Yoongi and him? Their conversation in the gym room?" I can't help but laugh at the memory.

Flashback

I was carrying Taehyung's favourite after-workout snacks and Namjoon carrying the pack of water bottles.

When we about to enter the gym room we heard two familiar voices

When we about to enter the gym room we heard two familiar voices. "You really want to take over your father's throne?"

"If he let me to." Taehyung and Yoongi Oppa.