Chapter 1

Y/n's POV

Me, Joonie, and four other guards are on the way to an alley. We gonna exchange our drugs with one of our dealers. "Hun?"

"Yes, darling?"

"I know we can't make babies but, can you stop hold your tummy like you are pregnant?"

"Sorry. I just--" he cut me off with a soft, gentle kiss.

"I know. We can visit some more orphanages we can find."

"Namjoon, it's been two years. We can't find a perfect one. They are all scared of us and they all don't want to be our kids. Don't think of kidnapping."

"Of course I won't think about it. I keep my promise always."

"Okay, thanks." I kiss him on the cheek and lean on his shoulder. Yes, I can't pregnant. Why? The doctor said that my both ovaries are so damaged. Doctor asks me if I have accidentally drink or eat something that I shouldn't. Then I remember. In my freshman year, I got invited to one of my bullies' party which is very surprised me.

Then she gave me some weird liquid and I thought it's alcohol or anything. Since that, my period has always been cut short. Usually my period always about a week or 8 days. I don't care that until that day when I and Namjoon go to the hospital together and receive such a piece of heartbroken news. I gladly Namjoon still love no matter what. What happens to the bully that poisoned me? On the bed with guards and then on the chair covered with blood. (I don't know much about science. So please forgive me)

After a few minutes, we arrive at the alley. This is my task and Namjoon insisted to accompany me to the destination. Me and two guards get off the limo with a suitcase full of drugs in my hands. Of course, I give Namjoon a peck on the lips before getting off. We get into the alley. Then I saw a guy with a duffel bag. "Mr. Won?" He turned and he's the dealer. "Good evening, Mrs. Kim. How was your day?"

"Thanks for asking. Yes, I have a very good day with my husband."

"Say, what about we have a drink at the club and have some fun. Shall we?" You think I'll ditch my Joonie like that. Never.

"Sure, but first," I take out my gun and shot him to his head. I ask one of the guards to check the money and like I expected, fake money. Suddenly, I hear someone crying. A baby crying. I get closer to it and it near pile garbage. I ask the guards to remove it until I see a box is covered with a cloth above it. I take it off to see a baby with white tiger ears and tail?

I take off my jacket and cover the baby with it and carrying it. "Shh, calm down. I'm here, don't be scared." The baby slowly calms down and looks at me. "Mama?" My heart flutter with the word that comes out from the baby's mouth. "Yes, mama is here for you."

"Y/n-ah!" I look towards the voice. Namjoon running towards me with the other two guards. "What took you so lo-- Who's this?"

"I don't know. I hear someone crying and then I found him? I don't the gender yet." Namjoon looks at the baby then at the box. He walks towards it and checks it. He found a paper. "Boy, 31122012, white tiger hybrid, can eat like normal people."

"Repeat the number, honey."

"31122012."

"31122012? Oh my god, he's just two years old. How long he was in that box? Poor tiger."

"Darling?"

"Yes?" Namjoon stands up and walks towards me. He looks at the boy and kisses him on the forehead. Did he gonna....."Let's keep him."

"Really?!"

"Sure, and I got a name for him."

"What is it?"

"태형."

"김태형? I love it. Now, let's go back home and some food for him since we already have his nursery room."

"Yeah, let's go." Both of us along with guards get back into the limo and head home. Seokjin from the living room saw me holding Taehyung and he runs towards us. "Namjoon, Y/n. Who's that? What's with those ears?"

"Y/n found him in a pile of garbage and we decide to take him in."

"What do you name him?"

"Jonnie named him Taehyung, Jinnie Oppa."

"Taehyung? Big prosperity?" Namjoon nod. "Humph, nice one. Now go to bed with the boy. Bye." Then, he walks away to the kitchen.

Namjoon's POV

I decide to take the baby to the nursery room while Y/n goes to our room.

( Don't care about the baby in the pic)

I softly place Taehyung in the crib and put some bolsters on each side of him, prevent his head from getting hit by the cage bars. After everything settled, I head back to my room and to meet with Y/n already lying on the bed. I take off my blazer and passed out beside her.

The next morning, are unusual happen to both of us. We both wake up in the morning and then Y/n go check Taehyung if he's okay. He's still sleeping peacefully, still breathing. We didn't hear him crying in the middle of the night. His room is right beside us. After freshen up, we both directly head to the kitchen having breakfast. "Oi!! Namjoon!! You taking care of him very well. I didn't hear him crying last night." That makes me stop what I'm doing.

"Hyung, his room is really beside us and we didn't hear anything. You know that I am easy to wake up from sleep."

"Yes, Hyung."

"Papa!" Did he just call me...Papa?

"Joon, he's calling you." I quickly run upstairs to his room. I open the door to see him looking around. When he saw me, he starts showing his grabby hands, which means he wants to get carried which I did.

(Namjoon do like this)

He immediately wraps his tiny arm around my neck and he seems to hug me right now. His tiger ears kinda tickling me. "Papa." I shocked. I know he already calls me that word but with this close........I can't explain what I'm feeling right now. I pull him away a little bit so I can see his cute face. "Papa!" I can't help but smile very wide and I can see his eyes open wide. "Hole!!" I think he talks about my deep dimples, and now he trying to poking it. "Poke, poke, hole!" I didn't let him tho.

"No no no, let's get take a bath first."

"Bathy!" He exclaimed. Now, I have a son and he's a hybrid. What can go wrong?