Chapter 8

Taehyung's POV

I and Jimin are now together trying to tell Yuta what happens and tell him my true identity. His reaction is really unexpected. "Really!!!? Taehyungie, I'm begging you. Please tell your parents that I want to join too."

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Come on, your father is powerful and rich. With that, I have enough to pay m---" he immediately purses his lips.

"Pay what?"

"M-My mother's hospital fee. She's in the second stage of her heart and brain cancer. My father leave us when I was 4." Thanks to Uncle Suga, he made a hacking app and put it in my phone, and now with that app, I start hacking Yuta's profile. It's true but he didn't tell us one thing.

"You didn't tell me that your mother also has a coma right now and slept for 2 weeks."

"How did yo-- oh yeah." At the same time, I start calling Papa.

Yuta's POV

Just after I finished talking, Taehyung started calling someone on his phone. "Papa, I found a recruit.....My friend.......His mother. Don't worry, I already checked with the app that Uncle Suga made for me........Okay." Then he hung up.

"Did you just call Mr. Kim?" Jimin asks him.

"Yeah. Yuta?"

"What?"

"What you can do to join Mafia?"

"Umm......I joined the illegal battle and from there I made money."

"Do you win?"

"Always, but those jerks didn't pay enough."

"Okay, Jimin. You know where he lives right?"

"Yeah."

"Ok. Yuta, wear something that you can move easily and fast. Jimin will take you to my home if you want to join."

"Join what, fuckers?" I look towards the voice owner. It's fuck Chanyeol.

"Join your funeral," Taehyung said, and I and Jimin trying to hold back our laughter. "Now, do you mind if you don't disturb us?"

"Why would we? You animal didn't deserve here." Sehun said to Taehyung. I look at Taehyung. His vein starts popping out and I caught a hint of yellow in his eyes.

"Say that again please."

"Why? You deaf?" Then they all start laughing. I look at them in disgust and then at Taehyung.

"Holy shit, Taehyung calm down." I quickly go towards and hold his shoulder. Jimin saw my reaction and start panicking.

"Say that again you fucking asshole," Taehyung said, growling.

"I said animal, you ugly yellow-eyed tiger." They laughing again. Now, not just Taehyung's eyes turn yellow, his scleras turns black.

 Now, not just Taehyung's eyes turn yellow, his scleras turns black