Chapter 2

Namjoon's POV」

You know what? Taking care of Taehyung is a lot easier than I thought. He's so obedient. Whatever we ask him to do, he'll do it. He's a fast learner too. Four days after taking him in, he starts to walk by himself. When he reached age 4, I hired a tutor for him and to my surprise, he quickly caught what the tutor was teaching.

Then a few days later, I was watching TV in the living room, watching some news. Then a commercial pops up. It's about musical instruments. Out of nowhere, Taehyung runs in front of the TV and stops abruptly. "Papa, can I know how to play that big box and brown box that have a tiny rope?" A piano and a guitar. Then I hired the instructors. Especially piano. Piano, Yoongi Hyung volunteer himself to be Taehyung's instructor.

Just a month to learn both instruments. After Yoongi leave to the headquarter, he drags me and Y/n to his music room. "Why are we doing here honey?"
Y/n ask.

"Papa, Mama, look at this." He gives his book and opens a page for us. It's his music book. He takes that book from me and takes two chairs for us. "Papa, Mama, I ask Uncle Min if I can write a song by myself and I did and it sounds so good. Listen." He sits on his stool near the piano and starts playing.

The tone is indeed good. After the song ended, Y/n immediately start clapping and exclaimed, "Oh my god, it sounds so good, baby tiger. I gonna go thank to Uncle Min later. You are so talented."

"Thank you, Mama!! Papa?"

"It sounds so good. So so good. I'm so proud of you. Now, it's almost your bedtime. Go to your room, brush your teeth first, okay?"

"Yes, sir." He playfully salutes me and runs out of his room. "Hun?" I look at Y/n. "You know this is kinda unusual for his age able to all this."

"I think the same but he looks really happy to make us proud of him."

"Yeah. Maybe he got that intelligence from his biological parents. Why they decided to abandon him?"

"About his parents, I can't find them."

"What? How come?"

"After Yoongi hacks the hospital birth records on his birth, there's no parents' name in his form. His real name also not there. Just his birth, gender, and a picture of him."

"Did the mother just give him birth then just run away?"

"That's what I think. Come on, it's almost dinner. I go check Taehyung while you help the maid with the dinner if you want." I said as I look at my watch and give her a peck on the lips before head out of Taehyung's music room.

I check his room, he's not there. Living room, no. Then to the garden, he's right there. Lying down staring at the sky, drawing his imagination with swaying his fingers around. I wonder what he's thinking? "Taehyung-ah?" He saw me and immediately run to me. "Papa?"

"Yes?"

"Can I be like you?" That makes my eyes go wide.

"Why you want to be like me?"

"First, I want to say sorry to open all boxes in your office."

"What?! Taehyung, what do you saw in there?!"

"Pistol and a picture of you with lots of pistols. I got caught by Uncle Hobi and told everything about you."

"ʜᴏsᴇᴏᴋ ʜʏᴜɴɢ, ᴡʜʏ? So, why you want to be like me?"

"I want to kill bad bad people that hurt the people that I love soooooo much and make the world a better place. I know your work is so so dangerous, but I want to be like you."

"Taehyung-ah, it's alright for you to be like me, but first, you have to take extreme training. You can do it?"

"Yes, Papa. I definitely can do it. I won't let you guys down."

"Okay. But, wait for your age to turn 7 or 8 and we can start training you."

"Why not now?"

"You still look weak and I'm afraid you will die of fatigue. Did I just told you earlier, you have to take extreme training."

"Okay," I kinda feel bad because he looks so sad now. Then I got an idea.

"Alright, what you start an easy training first?"

"*Gasp* What is it?"

"Jumping rope, exercising, playing football, and walking around the house can also be said to be training, but let's see how long you can walk."

"Can Uncle Hobi starts lives with us?"

"Why?"

"I saw him exercising last time and sometimes follow him."

"Okay, you can."

"Yeah!! Come on Papa, time for dinner." He grabs my arms and runs to the dining room to see dinner already served. "Come on boys." My mom said and we all start digging in. In the middle of it, my dad said, "I heard everything, son." I look up.

"What do you mean?"

"Taehyung wants to be the next king." Everybody starts choking on their food excluding me, my dad, and Taehyung.

"And you let him?!" Y/n exclaimed.

"Relax, Y/n-ssi. I heard that Hoseok will start living here to give Taehyung light training until he reaches 7 or 8 years old." My dad said.

"And how did he found out?"

"About that, ask your husband. I don't know."

"Honey."

"Okay, he told me that he sneaking in my drawers in my office and found my guns and then he apologized to me for doing it. And then he said Hoseok caught him and tell him about me."

"Okay, this is all Hoseok's fault."

"Mama?"

"Yes, tiger?"

"No one's faults here. I'm the one who started."

"Okay, now finish your dinner and we can play together in your room."

"Yay~" Silence approach us after that. After dinner, I call Hoseok to pack his stuff, and starts lives in my house which he's surprised because this is sudden. He asks me why and then I tell him everything. "Hehe, sorry."

"Don't worry, I forgive you. Now hurry packing your stuff. I'll ask my butler to pick you up."

"Okay. Bye, see you later."

"Bye." Now, what's gonna happen after all these shits?