Secrets Uncovered

To say Tom's magic isn't powerful that would be a complete lie. When his magic started to lash out after reading my medical history I was genially scared for what's about to happen to me and everyone who dared to cross his path. His magic was lashing so much I had fear creep and cause me to shake and start tearing up. In a couple of minutes I was full crying when I let out a sob he whipped his eyes in my direction and upon seeing me crying je reeled in his magic.

Once he tucked his magic away he ordered Narcissa to get out and she flew out the door in two seconds. Once she disappeared tom walked over to my crying figure and embraced me in a hug. He just sat there rocking me trying to calm me down. He was making promises to kill the order along with the bloody Dursleys. He said he will also make dumblehore chock on his lemon drops.

It took ten minutes before I calmed down into light sniffles along with the drowsiness that came with it. Tom was still holding me he must've noticed that I was tired as he said "rest potter everything will be okay" like some sort of trigger I slowly closed my eyes while fisting his robes in my hands so he will stay. Before I drifted off I heard a chuckle and felt a light kiss placed where my lightning scar is.

TOMS POV:

I looked down at the boy who was laying in my arms fisting my robes for dear life. After reading the report I promised everyone to hell and back that I will torture and kill everyone from the light that so much as breathed in my little serpents' way. I have decided after reading about his abuse I will give him everything he needs wants and can imagine.

He is my everything now I will do everything for him. Seeing my little horcrux so broken and in pain i could feel the pain through the horcrux bond. He had so much pain he was hiding god only knows why he hasn't broken earlier.

Sorry it's a short chapter I'm dedicating a lot of time these few weeks for my assessments and let me know if your want more of toms pov.