????Punishment????

It is now the time of yule which means Draco will be coming back home, not only am I going to surprise him but I will also be having a meeting with all my friends and tell them the exciting news of them being in my inner circle. I decided it was time to get ready, so I unravelled myself from toms tightly rapped arms and rolled off to the side.

I walked towards my closet and set out to pick a nice outfit. I dressed up in a very nice outfit which included black skin tight trousers a green silk dress shirt and a black with silver trimming robe. I thought I looked sexy especially since the pants shaped my behind nicely. I walked out expecting tom to still be asleep however that was not the case as he was sitting up eyeing me down. Before I can say anything I was pushed up against the door with tom holding.

Why must you tease me little one you have no idea how much I want to rip you out of those trousers and slam you up against the door and ravish you. He stated with me intensely blushing. He continued when the time come I will pin you against every single surface available and make sure you feel so much pleasure your mind will shut down before you can even think about Cumming little one. I believe you should be punished later for dressing like that don't you little one.

With that said he leaned down and started to nibble on my neck. He made his way from my right collar bone to my left where he immediately my spot that left me moaning loudly. I felt my downstairs harden but before anything can happen he pulled away and walked out of the room like it was nothing. I was shocked he left me like that but before I could fix it a house elf came up and told me to go down to breakfast.

I quickly fixed my robe so you couldn't see my erection and made my way to the dinning room to talk to the Malfoy's before comes home.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT I HAVE BEEN BUSY SINCE IT IS THE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS HERE IN AUSTRALIA AND I HAVE BEEN SPENDNG TIME WITH MY FAMILY.