Champion's Ball

Its is now the day of the ball and let me tell you I didnt know how much you had to prepare and think about for a little dance. All week girls have been ordering things, screaming and sending things back to reorder. It has been hectic, and pansy decide to do our orders as well as she said we couldnt be trusted to do them. She purchased all my haircare products and a few pieces of jewellery.

Me and kat have spoken quite a bit and I even sent her a dress as I thought she would look stunning and would like to make a bang of an entrance. Me and the boys have been chilling and catching up. Victor has also taken time to show me a few more skills for quidditch. I think I really enjoyed time with him especially since Oliver told me never to even think about these stunts.

Its now the day of the ball and I told everyone that I will be staying in the chamber for privacy and some alone time, Im also staying there as to help Katarina once she gets here. Once there I quickly apparated to where she is staying since magic cant be detected down there. She was there with her makeup and hair kit along with her outfit and shoes. I then grabbed a hold of her and brought her back to the chamber.

We spent the whole afternoon drinking some bourbon she stole of Damon. While drinking we got ready and I told her when we enter, we must do a formal dance. She asked what kind, so I said 16th century kind. She said okay and said she knew it perfectly. She chose which suit I should wear and helped me slick my hair sort of. We were finally done and made our way to where the champions had to wait.

 We were finally done and made our way to where the champions had to wait

I met the other champions and their escorts

I met the other champions and their escorts. They all looked shocked at who I brought, victor just smiled and introduced himself. McMonagle came out and once she saw kat she was also very shocked. She told us how we were to enter and made sure we all knew what we were doing we all knew of course. So, without further ado we all entered with me and kat last.

Again, people were shocked and started talking whereas my friends all had smirks. I must say the girls clean up very well. We performed the champion dance and then left so; I could introduce Katherine to the rest of my friends. We sat and talked for a little then we had to join the champion table along with the teachers and headmaster so we can have our dinner and some dessert.

Everyone was dancing when the band playing said they were going to play a song to see if anyone knows what it is. Once hearing it I decided to be a gentleman and lead kat to the middle of the dance floor where everyone promptly stared at us since we were the only ones to know it. It was a traditional muggle song but Im pretty sure only Mystic Falls are the only people that use it yearly.

We danced as if we didnt know everyone was staring once it was over everyone clapped. We decided that it was time to head back to my room and drink a bit before going to sleep we invited my friends to come but they wanted to stay a little longer than go to sleep. We left and had our own little party that no one can disturb us. When it was time for bed we went to sleep on the same bed and just held each other as we were each others support.

Going to sleep that night with someone familiar calmed me down to the point where I didnt have a nightmare and slept peacefully for once just laying there with someone to hold. Unfortunately she had to go back home tomorrow after breakfast and wont be here for me anymore since we are far away from each other and we only write occasionally.