Plot Request 1

Here's a basic overview, TresspassTheIceWing! I can PM you more details if you'd like.

                                ~~❤︎❤︎❤︎~~

Main Character:

Name// Orchidstar

Gender// Female

Clan// RiverClan

Rank// Leader

Appearance// Purple-gray tabby fur with white markings and bright purple eyes

Personality// Before she became leader, she was very energetic and a bit reckless, but her short time as leader has definitely made her a bit more cautious and sensible. Still fun-loving and playful, she loves being leader of her Clan. She is awed by the respect that cats have for her now, and finds herself very lucky to have gotten this position. She does get stressed out easily though, and tends to think rashly in a crisis.

Relations// Her shy and quiet sister, Tulipfrost, her wise and witty mate, Snowstep, and her son, Stonepaw

                                ~~❤︎❤︎❤︎~~

Story-Starter/Description:

   The Clans are at peace. Prey is plentiful this greenleaf, despite the fact that leaf-fall is quickly approaching. RiverClan is thriving under Orchidstar's leadership; until Twolegs start causing trouble. They are encroaching closer on RiverClan territory than they ever have before, and their strange pelt-dens are mere fox-lengths from the camp. RiverClan is surviving, up until the Twolegs start finding the cats while they're on patrols. More and more cats are being taken every day. How long will RiverClan last until the Twolegs find their camp? Orchidstar knows that if they flee, her Clan will likely be destroyed, just like SkyClan all those moons ago. How will they escape?