Clouddapple's Fate

Clouddaple's Fate is about the sweetest medicine cat you'll ever meet. She lives in the greatest times the Clans gave ever seen, with gentle leaf-bares and an improved Warrior Code. Cross-Clan relationships are now allowed, and cats no longer patrol their borders. The Clans are now friends, not enemies, and any cat is allowed to move to any Clan they like at any time. But the best rule, in Clouddapple's opinion, is the one stating that if a medicine cat has a fully-trained apprentice, they may have a mate and/ or kits.
Clouddapple is a highly-skilled she-cat who is currently expecting her first litter of kits with the love of her life, Pearbelly. The whole Clan is excited for her, and she is quite enthusiastic herself. At least she was, until she received a prophetic dream from StarClan, giving her this omen; "Three kits will be born that should have never lived. One will bring great peace in a time of trouble, while the second causes great destruction. The third has her fate set in stone. She will fall while her brothers rise."
Clouddapple gives birth to three kits; Pinekit, Sunkit, and Heatherkit. She wants to love them, to give them her attention, but she knows it will result in heartbreak. She doesn't know which of the tom-kits is going to turn evil, but she assumes it's Pinekit, due to his rough way of playing and snarky remarks. So, she spends most of her time with Sunkit and especially Heatherkit, since she knows her daughter's life will be short.
As the kits grow up and leave the nursery, Clouddapple goes back to her medicine cat duties. Her kits visit her every day, but she always pretends that Pinekit isn't there. This leads to Pinekit becoming cold and angry, to the point where he runs away from the Clan. Clouddapple forced herself to remain calm, deciding that it's for the best.
But, after her other to kits become warriors, Pinekit returns with an army of rogues. He remained himself Pinefrost, and led a brutal attack on ThunderClan, slaughtering many warriors. In this battle, Pinefrost murders Pearbelly, his father, and tries to kill Sunsplash, who is now deputy. To Clouddaple's dismay, Heathercloud leaps to defend Sunsplash, and Pinefrost accidentally kills her instead. The brothers then bury their sister together, and mourn her loss until the battle is over.
ThunderClan barely manages a victory, but many cats fell in the battle. Clouddapple is extremely overworked, treating wounds daily, and also grieving for the loss of her daughter and mate. Pinefrost proceeds to launch two more attacks on ThunderClan, and in the second one he murders the leader. Sunsplash leaps in to kill his brother, fulfilling the prophecy.
Clouddapple feels horrible that she caused Pinefrost's evil actions, and is forced to live with the guilt of two of her kits' and her mate's deaths.