Chapter 13- Alone In Thoughts

"AMY!" Amy Rose could hear her name being called out, as she ran away with tears in her eyes.

"Oh no," Cream teared up.

"Hey, what's wrong, Cream?" Sonic said, as he approached her while Tails and Sally were comforting the sad rabbit.

"Amy got mad at me, ran away, and told me that she hated me, right after she found that I--" Cream said. "SONIC!" Cream said, as she saw him run off.

"Where are you going?" Tails asked.

"Yeah, I don't think you should go after Amy. I think she needs some alone time to--" Sally was cut off, when Sonic flew past them at the speed of light.

Sonic started running. "Amy!" He looked around to try to find the pink hedgehog. "Where are you?"

Amy heard his voice and she was trying her best to sneak off, without a trace. But she accidentally stepped on a twig, that snapped loudly. CRUNCH! It broke in two.

Sonic's ear perked up, hearing that noise. He quickly turned around. "Amy!" His eyes widened. "There you are? I've been looking for you." He was about to walk up to her, but she started running again. "Amy! Wait!"

"Go away, Sonic!" Amy said. Then she, quickly opened the door to her house and locked it behind her.

"Wait, Amy," Sonic knocked on her door, but she didn't answer it. "What's wrong? Why did you run off?"

Behind the other side of the door, Amy started crying again. "Leave. Go away, Sonic! I am not opening the door for you!"

Sonic heard her from outside, which made him frown so he gave up and walked away. "Fine. I guess I will see you later, at school, then?" Those were his last words, before he left her property.

Now, that Amy was alone in her home. She went in her room and curled up in her warm blanket, while thinking to herself, 'I can't face you Sonic, now that you know how I feel about you. Because Cream told you that it was me, who wrote it, even though you weren't supposed to know that yet. I feel so stupid and nervous, that I don't want to look at you. I'm still mad at Cream. How dare she? I know, she was trying to help me because I'm shy, but still. The nerve of that girl.'