Chapter 12- Who Told Him?

Sonic looked at his phone and his eyes widened and jaw dropped as he looked at the text that he got on his phone. "WHAT!? She wrote it! No way!"

*****

"Tails! Tails!" Sonic ran to Tails at school.

"What is it?"

"Guess what, buddy?"

"What?" Sonic was about to open his mouth to speak a word. But he was interrupted when a rabbit came running by.

"Hi, Tails!" Cream smiled at the fox.

"Hello~!" Tails said to her.

"Cream!?" Sonic said. He hugged her. "Thank you so much for telling me who--"

"AMY!" Cream cut him off as she ran out of his embrace and went to Amy. "Sally! Hey girls!" She said in a happy tone.

"Hey, there," Sally said.

"Hey, Amy!" Sonic went up to Amy. "I think it's--"

"Whoops! We've got to go now!" Cream purposely got in between them and took Amy's wrist, leading her to the hallway so that Sonic couldn't continue talking to her.

"H-hey!" Amy said. "Why did you do that?"

"Oh, it's nothing," Cream nervously giggled.

-----

"Sally? Where are you going?" Amy saw that Sally was leading Cream with her away in the hall.

"Cream and I have to go the girls' bathroom, to talk about something in private." Sally looked at Amy. "Don't worry, we will be back. Stay here in the hall. We won't take that long. I promise."

"Okay. I'll wait here." Amy said.

Sally was now standing in the empty bathroom with Cream. She rolled her eyes at her, as she watched her look at her own reflection on the wall mirror. "Cream. I can tell when you are bbeing suspicious. Go ahead and spill it."

"Spill what?" Cream nervously smiled. "I'm not hiding anything! I swear!"

"Don't lie to me. I can tell with my own female intuition, when you are hiding something. And, I know that you are a bad liar and that you hate lying." Sally said. "Please, just be honest with me. Tell me the truth. What is bothering you? You look like you are guilty of something?" she eyed her. "Are you? I have my eye on you."

Cream let out a deep sigh. "Fine. I am. I do feel guilty about something. Amy is going to be so mad at me."

"What? Amy? Why? What did you do?"

"But she might stop being friends with me, because of what I did." Cream started sobbing. "Please help me! I don't know what to do! I feel bad! I feel so sorry."

~~~~~

"Oh." Amy saw that they were back. "You girls are back." 

"Yeah, we are." Sally said. "Hey, Amy," she said. "There's something that Cream, here needs to tell you."

"Hmm? Cream? What do you have to tell me?" Amy said.

Cream looked nervous and Sally nodded her head to reassure her to tell her the truth. "There's something I did, that you might get mad at me because I already did it. I--" she stared at her.

And she broke down, "I may of told Sonic through text, that you were the one who wrote him that anonymous love letter! And I told him that you were crazy about him and that you liked him, and were his anonymous secret admirer! I'm so sorry!"

Amy stared at her. "You told Sonic? Right after the day, that I gave him that love letter I put my heart and soul into writing for him!?"

"Y-yes." Cream sweatdropped, talking in a nervous tone.

"UGHHH! CREAM!" Amy got mad. "How could you do that!? I was eventually going to tell him that I was the one who wrote him that love letter."

"I know I did it without your permission, but I just did it to try to help you. Because I know how shy you are, and how you may of probably taken a long time to try to tell Sonic how you feel about him."

"Well I could of done it myself! You stole my chance of how I wanted to tell him how I feel. I hate you!" Amy started crying and ran off.

"Amy!" Sally and Cream both said, watching her run off.