Chapter 7- The Gift

"Amy" Sonic texted Amy.

"Yes? Sonic?" Amy texted back.

"Please meet me today by the tree during lunch."

"Alright. Sure." Amy was confused. "But why do you want to meet me by the tree? Is there a reason why?"

"Yes. There is. It's because I want to give you something." Sonic replied back.

Amy's face heated up when she read that text. She thought to herself, 'He's going to give me something? I wonder what it is, he wants to give me?' Her heart fluttered with butterflies. 'Oh my GOSH! What if he wants to give me a kiss!?' She started imagining Sonic kissing her lips while she was standing underneath the tree with him.

She blushed more. She shook her head, taking her mind off of that fake romantic scenario that was created in her head. 'Please don't let it be a kiss! If it's a kiss, I will kindly reject him. After all, I've never been kissed before and I'm really shy.' She knew she would be too shy and awkward, if it was a kiss that Sonic would give her.

"I want to give you this." Sonic sent a picture of a piece of jewelry.

"Oh, okay. I'll meet up with you." Amy texted back. She put her phone away. She sighed in relief. 'Thank goodness it's not a kiss. But I don't know why, but part of me wanted it to be that.'

~~~~~
Amy stood standing underneath the tree. She waited for a couple minutes and she spotted Sonic coming by. "Hi, Sonic."

"Hi, Amy."

"So, this is what I want to give you." Sonic had a golden ring bracelet in his hand. He placed it on Amy's wrist.

Amy was in complete awe, as her emerald eyes sparkled in wonder. Her eyelashes flashed, making Sonic blush. "It's so beautiful!" She beamed a loving smile.

She moved her wrist around to admire the shiny bracelet. "I love it! Thank you, Sonic!" She hugged him from behind.

"Oh." Sonic said. He stood there like a tree, not knowing what to do. "You're welcome."