A Voice

Susannah and Henry were wandering the halls again, she stumbled over a plank and groaned.
“Nothing’s the same without him,” she mumbled, Henry nodded.
“It’s almost as if the place is falling apart.”
The creaks and groans of the wood were constant as they walked.
“Do you remember when we came across that weird cut-out?” Henry asked, distracting her.
She nodded. “That was creepy. I’m not usually scared by creepy things, but that was freaky.”
He smiled cheekily, then lifted her up and spun her around. She laughed as he put her down and he pressed his forehead against hers.
“I love you,” he told her as he pulled away.
“I love you too, Henry.”
The two continued down the studio, holding hands.
“Why, ya look mighty fine, toots!” a voice with a New Yorker’s accent sounded from behind them, Susannah whipped around.
“Bendy?!”
A cartoon version of the devil stood there, his foot outstretched as he adjusted his slightly droopy bow tie. He had one large shoe, his other one was more triangular and flat. The toon had one white gloved hand, the other was black. His head was floating and his horns were perfectly curved, his height seemed to reach her mid-thigh. 
“Now, where do I know ya from?”
She burst into happy tears and rushed over to the dancing devil. “I missed you so much!”
Susannah pulled him into a hug, her head bent against him, Bendy’s head was buried in her shoulder.
“Who are you?” he asked, voice muffled.
She pulled away and held his shoulders. “I’m Susannah, don't you remember me?”
He gazed at her and blinked. “Y-Yes… Now I do.” He held her hands in his, and she realised they were much softer than before.
“Bendy, why did you do it? I loved you even when you were the ink demon.”
“So ya don’t like my new form…” he looked away, his ink starting to drip.
“No! Not at all! I just… I still love the old you," she smiled at him.
"O-Okay," she hugged him again.
Bendy’s ink tears fell onto her shoulder, he was overjoyed to finally see his doll again.
How much he had missed her.
Henry crouched next to them. "Is it really you?"
Bendy nodded and wiped his eyes. 
"Would you like to come back with us?" He asked.
"Of course!" He broke away and scurried down the hall, turning a corner.
Susannah and Henry went to follow him, but he wandered back to them.
“Could ya lead the way?” Bendy shuffled his feet. “I seem to have forgotten…”
Henry chuckled and shook his head. “Goodness me.”

“He’s alive?!” Allison yelped, crouching next to the toon.
“Yep,” Bendy rocked back and forth. “And good lookin’.”
“He can talk?” Sammy murmured, scanning the little devil.
Bendy’s head bounced as he laughed. “Of course, Sammy. Man, it feels good to talk!”
He did a little twirl and Susannah giggled, picking him up.
“Ha, look who’s tiny now,” she teased, he clung to her shirt. 
“Don’t drop me!” Bendy looked down, eyes wide.
“Of course I won’t,” she moved him to her hip. “See?”
He nodded, but still gripped onto her tightly.
‘“How?” is all I’m asking,’ Tom blinked at him.
Allison took the demon from Susannah’s arms and beamed at him. “Re-incarnation, I guess!”
The Boris was stunned, and seemed confused and nervous all of a sudden.
Henry smirked and raised an eyebrow, he knew exactly why.
Bendy’s getting more attention then he was from Allison, he mused, crossing his arms.
“Can he stay for the night?” Susannah asked, hopefully looking at Henry.
“I can’t see why not.”
Tom, Allison and Sammy had gone out, now knowing that there was no more danger with Bendy around.
She was sitting on the couch as he climbed up, and sat next to her. Bendy smiled up at her, then sat in her arms, his breathing like purring.
“You always remind me of a cat,” she grinned at him.
“How so?” he asked, closing his eyes.
“Well, when you’re happy you sound like you’re purring, you like cuddles, and you always rub your face against me.”
The devil nuzzled her side, holding onto her hand. “Maybe,” he yawned.
“Aww, you’re such a big baby,” she whispered as she stroked his horns.
The two soon fell asleep, Sammy opened the door and smiled.      
“My sweet little sheep,” he murmured as he placed a blanket over them, Bendy shifted a little, his ink dripping down his face.

Bendy looked at his hands, they were large and beastly. He glanced up, and saw Susannah standing there.
He tried to call out to her, but he couldn’t.
Instead he reached out and tapped her on the shoulder, and realised it was a bad idea.
She fell, blood pouring from her side.
No! He screamed inside his head, lifting her limp body.
Turning, he spotted Henry and accidentally sliced him open too.
He awoke gasping, and looked down. Susannah was safe, he had melted all over her. Regaining his calm, the ink soaked back into him.
Oh, please, let Henry be okay, he hoped as he blinked around.
The demon stood up, and realised he was tall again.
“W-What?” he turned his hands over, his voice was drippy and thick, and almost seemed to curl. “How?”
He began melting again, he took deep breaths and studied Susannah as she slept. Bendy felt himself shrink, he returned to his place in her arms, clinging onto her hand.
Bendy gazed back up at his doll, she was smiling in her sleep. The girl muttered, “Bendy,” and held his hand tighter.
He gasped, his mouth in an ‘o’ shape, the demon moved onto her lap.
She was warm and comfortable, he yawned and snuggled closer to her. 

Susannah was walking through a bright field, clouds raced overhead.
“I forgot what the sky looked like,” she said to nobody in particular.
Going over the hill, she looked down and saw Henry. She called out to him and he waved back.
“Hey, kid!” He cupped her face as she reached him, she put her hand on his.
“Hiya, toots!” Bendy tugged on her pants.
She picked him up and set him on her hip, smiling widely. “Bendy.”
Tom came up from behind and wrapped his arms around her, Allison stood next to Henry.
“Where’s Sammy?” she asked, patting Bendy’s horns.
“Right here, little sheep,” he lifted his mask.
“So we’re not in the studio anymore?”
“Nope,” Henry put a hand on her shoulder.
“And we can go h-home now?”
He nodded, a tear fell down her cheek.
“Is Bendy coming with us?” she bounced him higher on her hip so he was more comfortable.
“Of course.”
Susannah couldn’t believe her ears.

A/N: Soo just to quickly inform you guys...
I will hopefully be updating every Wednesday or Sunday, publishing two or three chapters (depends on how long they are)
Thanks for reading so much, I really appreciate it!