Becoming Beautiful

Title: Becoming Beautiful

Author: istolethecookiez

Category: Romance

Status: Completed

Summary:Kennedy (Kenna) isn't known for her beauty. She’s never been complimented on her appearance unless being called beautiful by your family counts, and to Kenna- it doesn't. Sick of being ignored because of her looks, Kennedy gives herself a makeover but it isn't very successful.

After encountering a crying Marissa Rivers on the behalf of her obnoxious brother, Noah, she becomes acquaintances with the girl. After a chat about Kenna’s failed efforts at makeup and how she’s a nondrinker, she offers Kenna the help of her and her friends. Kenna graciously agrees but there’s a catch.

Kenna will have to be the girls’ designated driver to the next few parties that they want to attend until she can do her own makeup which may take a while but what happens when Kenna accidentally gets drunk at one of the parties and Noah has to bring her and the other girls back to their home? She gets involved in a lot more than she planned. And it seems as if all she wanted was to become beautiful.

YAY! So this one, gosh dang, so good. It has recently been added to my reading list, meaning an all-time-will-read-again story. This book is so addicting and fantabulous. The chapters were of insanely appreciative length and there were no errors I could find; breathtaking. The book had a such a nice build up, nothing was rushed and nothing was dragged out. It was also really real, like these things could happen, so it wasn't over dramatic or fake in any way. I completely and utterly enjoyed this book; the storyline was nice, the characters were impeccable and I want Noah so bad it hurts- is there a place to purchase real life book characters? Anywho, the plot was somewhat new to me and effectively kept my attention, the things and feelings brought up were relatable. I swear I felt all of the emotions that the main character did, talented writing. *Takes a moment to thank the author for being an amazing writer* Check this book out, please, there are no regrets! Also, check the author out, she has a bunch of other books written or being written, and I've just added a few to my library :)