Saving Hope

Title: Saving Hope

Author: SarahLWhite

Category: Romance, General Fiction

Status: Completed

Summary: Hope is struggling to keep her head above the water and make a better life for 6 year-old Nathan.  She can only dream about living the life the other kids her age are living.  She knows that keeping Nathan safe will be worth all the sacrifices she is making.
Caleb comes from money and lives a good life but can't help feeling like there is something missing.  When he finds Hope working in a small Cafe, he can't help but to be intrigued by the beautiful woman.  
When fate gives him the opportunity to make a move, he finds himself in a world where all that matters is saving Hope.

Her books are so ahh! I'm not always such a romance-y person but these books are definitely an exception! There is a great plot in all of the books I have read by her...I believe I have two left? They're all based around a family and how each person falls in love (hopefully that doesn't sound too creepy and came out correctly). This one happened to be the first book I read by this particular author and I must say, I fan girled once or twice, it's too...too...adorable? Awe-able? Yep, it's too awe-able not to! These have a more mature plot line because it is no longer teen fiction, nothing bad just more grown up :) Check the author and these books out, I haven't been let down yet! I'll probably be adding another recommendation for one of her other books later on.

**Note: I have just noticed that the author has removed this book and for reasons unknown to me. I'm sad to see this and I hope that she puts it back up along with the rest of her books she has removed (unless they're being published, of course). There are still about two books remaining on her profile, so go check those out :)