Trust

Title: Trust

Author: SleepyGarfield

Category: Teen Fiction, Action

Status: Completed       

Summary: Pia (Poppy) Sullivan doesn't believe in love. She never has. Growing up in a family where her father and mother hate each other and where her younger brother gets used by his girlfriends (without his knowledge), Poppy has learned not to trust anyone. Letting anyone in means letting your guard down and exposing yourself to getting hurt. It's jumping into a void and hoping there's a net at the bottom to save you.

Chase Edwards is seventeen and brilliant. Coming from the poorer side of town, his intelligence lands him in the best school- a school whose prestige means that even rich kids struggle to get in. Rumours spread like wildfire around the school about his illegal actions and he is alienated from his peers at school. Girls want to be with him for the thrills and guys want to be him. But Chase keeps his head down and no rumours are ever proven to be more than what they are- rumours. When Poppy and Chase are put together for a class project, Poppy takes no notice of the whispers swirling around them. Gossip doesn't matter; grades do. However, when circumstances push them closer together, Poppy finds herself in a situation she doesn't know how to deal with, so she makes a quick decision. She lets Chase into her life. It's a decision that she will grow to either love or hate. In this game, there isn't another option. *Warning: There are a few 'The Fault In Our Stars' spoilers in here*

Hello all! So, I feel like I haven't updated in the longest time and that I'm the slowest (pickiest) reader ever but it's only been 10 days, 10 busy days. But here is this lovely story that I adored and think deserves way more reads than it has; it's such a little gem. The characters were fantastic in the book, Poppy's feelings and development were easy to get and even relate to, while Chase was super fantastic, ultra dreamy, and overall a dream ;) The plot was actually very good and the twists definitely got to me, it was life and it ws relatable, but it was also very comical. I laughed and I almost cried, must be signs of a pretty darn good book huh? Please, check this book out, the author is a great writer and I believe she has another book to read when you're finished with this one :)