Rookie In Love

Title: Rookie In Love

Author: SarahLWhite

Category: Romance, General Fiction

Status: Completed

Summary: Madeline Stone knows where her future is heading-her family has that part all figured out. On her twenty-first birthday she is stealing a few moments back from her own life before relinquishing every part of herself to their plan.

Jackson Rider is a southern boy who grew up with a football in hand. He has seen a lot in his time as a quarterback, but when Madeline stumbles her way into his life throwing the most unconventional passes-he can’t get the beautiful rookie out of his head. In life as in football, even the most solid plays can be intercepted.

So, I really like this author and I have happily read a lot of her books. All of them have been worth it. A large number and all of the ones I have read are connected, which is really cool. I know I've recommended one (or two) of her other books before and this is probably repeated but whatever! The books are all more mature in the sense that the characters aren't teenagers, they're "grown adults." But anyways, I love the characters. The main female character is a strong lead and Jackson is great. So please, check this author and her books out! They're short but great reads!