Library Love

Title: Library Love

Author: kpgcatlover

Category: Romance, Humor

Status: Completed

Summary: Dewey Decimal Daniels.

That isn't a name you would expect a girl to have, is it? Thanks to her parents, who first met at the small town's library, she's stuck with the name. But no matter how ironic it may be, she's absolutely in love with the library. She volunteers there as much as she possibly can during the summer and school months. This summer wasn't supposed to be any different. She was only going to volunteer, and read, nothing more, nothing less. Until the last book she had to read, was checked out by the town's well-known delinquent, Leo Steele. What will happen when he ends up losing the book before he can return it? Well, let's just say they're both going to have one crazy summer of adventure, books, and maybe a bit of love.

Hello everybody that may be nobody! How are you? I'm pretty freaking fantabulous. I just finished reading this book like two hours ago? It's taken me two days and bright blue ladybugs, this story is so good! The first day I started reading this I was up until 1:45, it's that freaking great. I expect you to recognize the fantastic Kay by now, she's one of my favorites :) I have like 4 (?) of her books left to read and then the wait for "Trapped in a Museum," which I'm super excited for. So join me! Anyways...the book. Leo is just...no words, he's a great character and so sweet. I thought it was kind of funny that his rep was not his attitude and only some of his actions. And Dewey, Dewey! She is so flippin' cute, nerdy and a spectacular reader...I wish I could read that fast. The other characters are impeccable as well but I don't wanna share too much and spoil it, so you gotta go read it for yourself and discover this wonderful world with such wonderful characters and adorable story line!