Inject Me Sweetly

Title: Inject Me Sweetly

Author: XxSkater2Girl16xX

Category: Vampire

Status: Completed

Summary: Vampires. Mythical creatures. Horrifying creatures. Creatures of the night. The creatures that make up Emily Brown's worst fear. Ever since she was little, the thought of vampires had sent her heart racing. So what happens when she somehow gets mixed up with the very creatures from her nightmares? When she's suddenly taken from her family because of something she had no control over? And there's something else... Something special about Emily's blood that has every vampire in the vicinity trying to steal it. But the problem is, Emily barely even has enough for herself.

So this one has two seperate books in one! I haven't read a strictly vampire book on Wattpad, so this was my first one :) And have you recognized the author yet? You should by now! Anyways, it was a good book with lots of twists and turns...I mean I got suspicious, but wow! I really liked the characters, even through their small annoying moments that all characters have. The ending was very cool because you could choose which one to read...or read them both, like I did! So, if you haven't read any vampire books or HAVE read them then go check this out if you haven't already! Also, if you know of any other good vampire books or just good books in general, let me know!