Attack on Hellsing Manor Part 30

On the Dues ex Machina Zeppelin:

Nazi Major: "Lt. Zorin Do not take the Hellsing women so lightly. Seras does not quite understand her nature yet."

Lt. Zorin : "What about the alien she's zo scrawny looking?"

Nazi Major : " Lieutenant you mean the petite Jewel of the Heavens. I believe the saying goes big things come in small packages. The daughter of a Great Celestial War Dragon and his Wife the guardian Angel, the Elven/Human Hybrid Mother. What she lacks in size she makes up for in raw power. Besides she is with Alucard on that broken down ship in the Atlantic ocean."

The Letztes Blimp that carries 1/3 of the Letztes Battalion Nazi Ghoul troops.

On Zorrin's Zeppelin=

Nazi Pilot1 : "We are almost over Hellsing Headquarter's!"

Lt. Zorrin : "All Hands to Battle Stations!"

Nazi Pilot1 : "The flagship Ex Machina is launching V1's it's support fire."

Lt. Zorrin : "The nave's Ex Machina is running interference for us huh. Open wide Hellsing your in for a treat."

Seras : Shot all the V1's down thus shocking Zorrin and her crew.

Lt. Zorrin : Watching them all explode on screen. "My rockets!" Her mouth open in shock dropped her cigarette. "What the Hell? Fucking Status Report Now!"

Nazi Pilot : "They have sniper fire straight from the Hellsing compound."

Lt. Zorrin : "That Bitch." All she could do was watch as every V1 support rocket exploded.

Nazi Pilot1 : "All the 24 missiles have been shot down."

Nazi Pilot2 : "That's Impossible we fired them all at the same time."

Lt. Zorrin : "Searchlights Now! I want it bright as day out there!"

Nazi Pilot3: "But Sir if we use the lights they'll fire upon us."

Lt. Zorrin : "Just do it that vampire whore can already see us." She watched as the searchlights roved over the Hellsing estate. Until it revealed Seras in all her stature with her Anti-Midian(Freak) Cannon's.   

Inside the Estate=

Inside the Estate=

Pip Bernadotte : "24 for 24 ma cher." Sitting watch in the surveillance room. "Your new equipment is nothing to scoff at; The Harkkonen 2, 30mm semi-automatic cannon. Maximum range 4 kilometers, gross weight 345 kilos. We are pulling out all the stops for these krauts. Aren't we Ma Cher." 

Seras : "Mr. Bernadotte would you please stop calling me ma cher. I have a name and its Seras.

Pip Bernadotte : "Piccadilly and Soho in Covent are nothing more than ashes. The London we knew is gone replaced with this hell. I can't stand London never could. It Always seemed like a stuffy town. We never saw eye to eye Ol' London and me but the boys always drag me out to this one cabaret. The beer was cold and tasty. Which is good because the only thing dumber than the bartender were those jokes of his. That or we would go whoring at the cat house filled with the ugliest girls you ever seen but you know they were all nice to use. You know they had the saddest eyes. Then there was the lady on Versalles Rd. I never ordered fish and chips but its all she'd serve me. I told her it was to greasy, I couldn't eat it but I didn't want to offend her. So I choked it down bite for bite. I'm not really going to miss this London but the people who lived there that Angel couldn't save. That bartender and the the whores, the fish-n-chips lady. This pissing match was never theirs to loose. That little major, section 13, the last battalion, even Hellsing itself meant nothing to them but now there all dead. Corpses feasting on each other and that's something I just cannot abide. Let us finish them you and me Seras. Do it. Blast them out of the sky."