Ch. 57

And so, Class 1-A had decided to move their meeting at their dorm.

But without the intern group along with Bakugou and Hydra, since they got supplementary lessons.

The blond was the first to finish, so he already went back to the dorm and slept.

The class ended up with a Live Party Rave Club... Or something like that.

It was Todoroki's unexpected suggestion when he had heard Mina saying that it'll be nice for everyone to dance.

Then they all came up of letting Jirou do the music.

At the supplementary lesson group, where Aizawa was there.

He told the group about something that Eri wants.

"She wants to see Midoriya?" Tsuyu asked when the man announced them what the kid wanted.

"Yeah, she asks about you and Hero for some time... It makes me wonder if she's fed up of seeing me by now." Hydra told the green haired boy with a frown.

"I don't think that's the case Hydra-san." Midoriya chuckled at how worried the bluenette is.

"Who's hero?" Kirishima asked, confused at the unfamiliar name.

"It's that Senpai that protected me and Eri, I'm too lazy to call him other names... So he's stuck with that." The blue haired girl explained with a shrug.

Hydra then turned her attention back to Midoriya, "No need to be nervous, Eri's been fine lately... But if she acts a little reserved to you guys, then let her move at her own pace."

The bluenette told him with a solemn look on her face, and the green haired boy got an idea as to why.

At the hospital, when Mirio and Midoriya finally visited Eri along with Hydra and Aizawa.

"Sorry we couldn't come visit you until now." The green haired boy told the child.

The bluenette sat at the bed where she assume a seat behind the girl.

While the two boys took some chairs to sit beside the bed.

"I brought some assorted fruits! eat as much as you want! Which fruit is your favorite?! Let me guess... It's peaches right?! Because you look like a little peach!" Togata excitedly asked the white haired girl.

"Apples." Eri answered that made Hydra chuckled.

"I knew it!" The blond older was still happy.

"Let me cut it out for you." The bluenette took the box of fruits and started to cut some apples with her quirk using only her finger.

And as she do, she just listen to the conversation.

"I've been, um... Thinking a lot... Even when i was sick with a fever." Eri started.

"Mr. Deku... Mr. Lumillion... Hydra-nee and... The man wearing glasses... Everyone... You were all hurt so bad because of me..." Everyone frowned at what the child had said.

'And she don't even know what had happened to Nighteye.'

"I'm so sorry... That you had to feel so much pain because of me. Because of—because of me, Mr. Lemillion lost his powers...." Before Eri could continue her words.

Hydra had forced a bunny apple into the younger's mouth.

"Told you that it's not your fault..." The bluenette smiled at the girl, "If that's the case, then I'm at fault for Hero's quirk loss too."

"Not a single one of us is in pain! In fact, all anyone's thinking right now is 'I'm so glad Eri is safe!'" Mirio added with a smile as well, patting the kid's head.