Ch. 4

A mob of press compiled themselves in front of the U.A. gates and was raiding students and teachers about All Might after they gathered the info that he's currently teaching at the said school.

And because of that Hydra used her quirk to swiftly get inside without being horded with questions.

She turned into water and gathered her things inside her as she passed by the mob.

"W-What was that!?" A woman reporter asked but before she can even get in, she was stopped by the so called 'U.A. Barrier'.

And because of that commotion, Hydra flashed towards the changing room and put her uniform again.

She tried her best to suck out the water out of her things to dry them, and they did.

But she can't do anything about the wrinkles, and so she went to proceed with her journey to her classroom, pissed off.

'Fucking press trying to ruin my life.'

She opened the door quite hard making all the attention go to her but of course, she ignored all the eyes and just kept on glaring at everything.

"Y-Yo... Hydra..." Mina tried to greet her 'friend', but she just glared at her and muttered a low pitched 'huh?'

'She seems to be in a bad mood than yesterday.'

"Fucking press... Even my favorite book is ruined... Fuck... Fuck... Fuck..." Hydra just muttered as she checked on her things.

A few moments later, Aizawa entered the room.

But to no avail, the bluenette was still pissed.

"Hope you're rested from yesterday's trial. I took the liberty of looking at your marks and evaluations." Aizawa said.

"Bakugou, stop acting like a 7-year old. You're wasting your own talent."

"... I know." Bakugou said glancing at the woman beside her.

'Why the fuck are her clothes wrinkly? Even her things?' He noticed Hydra's textbook.

"What?" Hydra asked with a glare but Bakugou just looked away.

"Once you've cleared that hurdle, I want to see some sweat out of you, Midoriya." Aizawa finished lecturing Midoriya after knowing that he broke his arm again.

"Yes Sir!!" Midoriya replied.

"Hydra, we are limited on using our quirks inside the campus... Do you understand that? Especially if civilians are present in the premises." Aizawa glared at the said blue haired girl.

'So that's why she's all wrinkly.'

Hydra still haven't removed the glare on her eyes, "Yes... Sen... Sei..." She muttered under her clenched jaw.

'She's awfully pissed.'

"Now let's get on with homeroom notices. I'm sorry to have to spring this to you all but..." Aizawa announced

'What now...!? Another test!?'

"We need to pick a class president."

"Finally! Something school-like!"

And with just that, it became a chaos of students who wants to become class president.

'Fucking annoying.' Hydra thought as she just lay her head down the desk.

Out of all of them, she's the only one not volunteering to do so.

"Be quiet!!" Someone shouted turning all the attention to them.