Ch. 38

After Kirishima had obtained himself a new knowledge about his quirk back when he had encountered a strange villain on his internship.

Because of that chase he had gained popularity that had spread through the internet.

But what strange about that villain was he had used a drug to power his quirk up and had used one to nullify Tamaki's.

One of the Big 3 of 3-A.

Uraraka and Tsuyu had encountered the same case along with one of the Big 3 as well, which was Nejire Hado.

And this cases had led their mentors to a source.

Meanwhile, Midoriya was still deep in thought about the girl who were with Hydra and Chisaki.

He wanted to save her. And he also wanted to tell Aizawa about his missing classmate.

He thought to himself while observing the man, who was fixing his papers after everyone had gone back to their seats.

The green haired kid then looked at Bakugou who was in front of him.

'Kacchan's right... Sensei have a lot of things on his hands to worry him some more.' The boy thought as he looked at the vacant seat right by his childhood friend.

Several days later, on Kirishima's way to where Fat Gum had told him to go, he was surprised to see three of his classmates following him.

"Oh?!! Midoriya! Good morning! You're going today too?" The red head asked as he waited for him.

He then saw the two girls behind him.

"I haven't been called for a while, but today they finally did. They said I don't need the costume though." Midoriya stated as he approached the other.

"Eh!? Good morning!! You two are also today!?" Uraraka asked with Tsuyu beside her.

And so, the four went on their own ways.

But, "Huh!? Everyone's going this way? Kirishima, aren't you in Kansai?" The green haired boy asked.

"Ah! They said something like, the meeting place is different than usual." The red head answered.

"Us too." The frog girl pitched in.

And when they got their tickets and sat side by side, "Everyone's got the same station?! That really is a coincidence..." Midoriya stated, finding the situation weird.

"We're meeting our senpai on-site." The brunette answered.

When they arrived the station and walked through the streets, their destination were all the same even the left and turns.

Now they had found the situation even weirder now that they saw the Big 3 up ahead.

"The Big 3 are all gathered too..."

It even shocked the four to see their agencies and even the other heroes all together.

"What the... heck is this!?"

"Grantorino!? And Aizawa-sensei!?" Midoriya exclaimed in shock.

"This big of a crowd... This is crazy!! What is going on..." He added, still overwhelmed by the number of big heroes in the building.

"Ryuukyuu!!" Nejire called to the pro hero.

"Hey, hey! What is this?! What are we doing!? You said it was a meeting!? I knew that!! What kinda meeting!?" The girl asked as she clung onto the woman.

"You'll see soon. Nighteye will start shortly."

'That case!' Tsuyu and Uraraka shared eye contact, thinking the same thing.