Ch. 9

Hydra knocked at the door where All Might said he will be.

"Come in!" All Might answered, and with that Hydra came in and saw Midoriya.

"Just like I thought..." Hydra said and sat down beside Midoriya who's very jumpy.

"Would you like some tea?" All Might offered.

"Thank you." She said and took the cup.

It was a short peaceful moment.

Hydra placed her cup down.

"Should I guess or do you plan on telling me... All Might? Because I did told Midoriya I will tell him about the Mizunomu clan... But now I want to hear from you about what is going on." Hydra asked leaning back on the sofa.

"The fact that I showed you my weakened form means that I am ready to tell you Hydra-shoujo." All Might said with a smile.

"When you told me back at Recovery Girl's clinic, that you knew about my wound and about my physical form changing... There's no other way but to tell you the truth." He added.

"And the fact that Midoriya's here, you wouldn't lie to me about your relation to him won't you?" She asked pointing to Midoriya at his side, who's still fidgety.

"You're a smart kid... I doubt I could even lie to you... You can sense it if you do." All Might chuckled and a blood came out of his mouth.

"Would you like me to tend your wound at the mean time? As we talk? So that... You don't vomit bloods and such." Hydra asked obviously worried, but the emotion is not visible in her face.

"That's very considerate of you." And with that, Hydra used her quirk to cover any wounds he have.

'Hydra-san's a lot like Kacchan... And she can heal? I want to write this on my notebook.' Midoriya thought as he observed her.

"So who'll go first?" Hydra asked leaning her back on the couch with her arms and legs crossed.

"Ladies first!" All Might chuckled gesturing her to go first.

"Very well then, Midoriya... Do you have specific questions you want to ask?" She turned her face to him.

Which made the kid shocked and red, "U-Uh... I-I have so many questions..."

'How did Shigaraki Tomura knew her? Why can't her quirk work on that Noumu? What's a Mizunomu? Can she heal? Why does she hide her surname? Is she together with Kacchan now? Ashido-san said they're probably are already.'

"You're saying that all out loud don't you know that?" Hydra asked in disbelief but probably didn't heard the last few questions.

Midoriya just blushed and covered his face.

"Fine... Shigaraki don't know me personally, but of course he knew my clan... We are a powerful clan, since we're a long standing first generation... Even if you search it on the internet, the results could reach up to millions... Especially because of the incident."

All Might looked at her in pity.

"We have a tradition to marry and have offspring out of our own bloodline so that the Water Manipulation quirk will get strong and maintain in our own clan... The more reason our quirk don't work at each other... Yeah... So earlier back at the U.S.J., my quirk didn't work at the Noumu because they used my clan's blood and then thought about taking me with them to I don't know... Make some more of those." She looked at the ground.

"So that's about it about the Mizunomu clan, and that's also the reason I'm hiding that surname. I can't just go around with a target on my back can I? My clan have enemies... And like Shigaraki, I don't know who wants to kill me or use me."