"Guys...look at her hair...it's...white"

I heard whispers all around me but my eyes were still closed. Suddenly, sharp pains radiated my head and I squeezed my eyes and reached up behind my head.

"Devon!'

"Dev-

"Your awake!-

I open my eyes slowly and felt how tired I actually was. Nico pulled me up by my shoulder and held me tightly, he sat down beside still holding me, "Nico?"

He pulled away and kissed me like he hadn't seen me in years. I blush and kiss him back but the pain in my head came but, I pulled away and held the back of my head.

"Miss Du Pont, Do you know where you are and what happened to you?" Miss Pomfrey said holding a clipboard.

I squeeze my eyes shut and hold the back of my head, "I don't remember much, just that I was in the circular greenhouse with Sia and then, I felt really nauseous and weak," For a couple of seconds, I didn't look up until I felt Nico hold my hand and kiss it.

"What's wrong love?" He looked at me from eye to eye with worry.

I shake my head and sit up to look around the bed, Sienna, Leena, Blaise and Madam Pomfrey all with concerned faced just stared at me, "My head is killing me and my stomach is turning," I place my other hand over my stomach.

I said rubbed the back of my head and Madam Pomfrey came to my other side and lifted up a glass, which was definitely not pumpkin juice, I took it out of her hand and drank it. The liquid ran down my throat and the pain in my head disappeared, but my stomach felt off. She looked sternly at the others and raised her eyebrows and tilted her head to the curtains around me

They all shifted and said 'Oh' as they smiled sympathetically and walked out of the curtains. I grab Nico's hand before he left and looked at Madam Pomfrey.

"Can Nico stay, please?" She presses her lips into a thin line and looked at her notes then back to Nico and me, "Whatever you're going to tell me, I'm going to tell him anyway, please"

"Very well," She put her glasses on and look down at her notes, "You seemed to have fainted under the pressure of the cold and due to the...sudden change, did you...know about your abilities Miss Du Pont?" I furrow my eyebrows in confused and look up at Nico who looked equally as confused.

I almost let out a laugh, "Sorry...my abilities?" I really had to stop myself from laughing. She sounded like she was going to tell me I was a witch all over again.

"Yes, to change Miss Du Pont. You're a metamorphmagus,"

My world stopped, I remember my mother telling me that my sister was one but having children, where both of them were metamorphmagus, was extremely rare. I just stared at Madam Pomfrey, breathing heavily, "I'm taking by your reaction that you didn't know,"

I stare with my eyes wide and shake my head, "What-how- why- why now?"

"It may have been triggered by the recent changes in the environment for you, moving countries and starting a new school. Have you been having any changes in your...physical behaviour?"

Nico choked and cleared his throat to try and cover it up but I look over at him a shock. Is he going to laugh right now? I've just been told I'm a fucking metamorphmagus and it could be triggered by all the sex?

"What's that got to do with it? And how do you know for sure that I'm...you know," I really didn't feel like telling the school nurse that Nico and I were physically involved. She probably put me on the pill, or wizard potions thing. We were always safe when we had sex usually he would do the contraception charm but as embarrassing as it was to admit, he and I had a, shared kink.