"Liking what you see Bones?" I snap my eyes up to his face, he didn't know how much I wanted to jump on him right now.

He smirked and I stand up, grabbing a pair of underwear from my drawers apart to put them on, "Hmm, and don't you have practise in 10 mins? Cutting it a bit tight, aren't we?" I tease him.

Walking towards me he grabbed my wrist and took the underwear out of my hand, "I wouldn't get to feisty Sienna," He put the underwear in his pocket and crashed into my lips running his tongue along with mine, he paused and hovered his lips over mine, "Might not be too good for you and I'm gonna keep these" He whispers. I bite my lip and watch him wanting to touch me so bad.

I push him back towards the door and laugh at him, "Oh shut it, now go to training, you'll to be late," he smirked and waited under the doorframe looking at me up and down before closing my door.

A big smile spread across my face, I jump around and walk over to bed falling onto my bed with my arms out wide. Merlin, I'm so head over heels. I'd do anything to protect that boy.

"Morning, Claire," Leena sits up and had a huge smile on her face. I turn over, laugh and jump on her bed. Climbing into the bed with her, I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Claire?"

She laughs and throws her arm around my shoulder, "Yeah, Claire Standish...you know breakfast club..."

"Yeah..." I wait for her to explain.

"Merlin's beard Sia, you've totally fallen for the bad boy," She laughs at my blushed face, I sink and throw the duvet for my head, "Hahaha, now get out my bed before you go full commando, you nudy," I smile at her and get up to go get changed.

I stop at the end of her bed, turn and lean on the bedpost, "I've fallen for a good, bad boy, right?"

She gives me weak smile and nods, "Yeah, he's alright"

~

Finally walking to the quidditch match against Ravenclaw. I was linking arms with Pansy and had Nico on my other side, we were going to support Draco in the match, Devon got news back that she wasn't able to play and she threw an absolute fit. Theo, Blaise, Devon and Leena were all ahead of us, necking down a flask that had firewiskey in it because they needed to 'Warm-up'. The evening sky was approaching the land and the quidditch field looked so big from down below. I looked over to the 4-way spilt changing-room building.

"You going to go see him before the match?" Nico had his arm over my shoulder and I had my arm around his waist. He looked down to me.

I chew the inside of my cheek and look back up to him and shrug. Pansy then stops and turns me around, I look at her startled and try not to laugh at her very serious face. Trying to keep a serious face I look up at Nico and saw him smirking trying not to laugh.

"You need to go into those changing, show everyone that he's your man and flipping give him another reason to win the match," She raised her voice like a stern coach hyping me up for a beauty pageant. I start to laugh and look up at Nico.

"Already given him a reason to win the match," I wink at him and he slaps his hand over his mouth, laughing with me. Pansy nods sternly and pushes me towards the building.

"Yeah! Go get em, sailor!" Nico salutes me and we both straighten our backs and pull a serious face.

"Aye, aye captain," We both nod and I chuckle walking away towards the changing rooms. My stomach began to feel hollow and I got nervous, not sure why because I've seen him before matches before but he's never teased me like that about them. It made me excited.