"What?" I smile, moving my hand around his neck and run my hands through his already cleaned hair.

He walked me back until my back hit the tiled wall, his hand moved to my hips then to my waist than around my back and one up to my breast. He felt me everywhere as he kissed me, deeply and lustfully, going down my neck he went further than usual until he got to the top my breast and sucked it, leaving another mark. I won't glamour that one away.

I arched my back as he started to rub my clit and massage my breast. This was amazing, how did he make me feel so good? I tug at his hair and he looked up and stopped everything to just hold my hips to his, our naked bodies pressed together, "I'm going to fuck you senseless tonight after I win the match, you going to be my celebration," I raise an eyebrow and decide to give him another reason to win the match.

Pulling his hair back down I brush my lips against his ear, "If you win, you can do anything you want to me, anything," I heard him let out a groan, almost growl.

He pulled away and looked at me up and down with a smug, planned look, "Anything?" He leant over me and put his hand on the wall behind me, "You're going to be screaming for me,"

I took a deep breath and stopped my self from falling to my knee right there, he was able to turn me on so quickly. I run my hand down his chest and reach his hips, looking down I palm him before running my fingers up and around the tip but he grabs my wrists and pins them on the wall. He gives me a deep kiss that was so breathe taking I move with him, breaks away leaving my leaning forward but he smirked before smacking my ass and walked out the water leaving me wet, in different ways.

He brushes his teeth and says he has to go to ready for the match today, "I'm going to practising nearly all day, so I might see you beforehand, not sure what Rackharrow has got planned for us yet, so I can't promise anything," He talked to me whilst I was finishing rinsing my body wash and conditioner.

"Wait so your not going to see me before the match?" I pulled back the curtains and brought them to cover my body to speak to him. He wrapped a towel around his lower waist showing his v-line. He tilted his head at me, I rolled my eyes and went to turn off the shower and stepped out.

He held a towel up for me, "As I said, I'm not fully sure yet. He won't want us practising all day because we need to save energy for the match," He wrapped me up and I gave him a brief thank you whilst tucking it in.

"After training, have a quick snooze, before the match, you need to rest more Draco," I lean against the counter and watch him brush his hair, he shakes his head.

"Nope, can't do that, that break is the only time today I'll be able to try and...fix it,"

"Oh...do you not think you're overworking your self?" I say concerned and watch him leans his hands on the counter and dip his head.

He doesn't look at me, "Sienna, please not now," Straightening my back, I place my hand over his and rub his back melting soft kiss on his shoulder before rest my cheek on him, "I know you're trying to look out for me, love, but you know I need to do this," I sadly nod, knowing that he does. He looks at me and pulls me into a big hug, our warm bodies hold each other. We break away and gives me another meaningful kiss before turning to leave.

"Ahem," He turns to look at me, waiting for me to say something, I look at him up and down, "Umm, no. Wait here," I say, laugh and walk past him out into the dorm to see him Pansy and Leena were still asleep. What? I don't feel comfortable him walking around topless with the girls here.

"Technically if my mates have seen you naked don't your friends get to all of me," He whispers to me in a mocking tone laugh.

I go back and roll my eyes at him, "Come on, quickly," He smirks and walks out going to his side of the bed to grabs his clothes and changes quickly, facing away from the girl's beds. I sneakily peek over to see him pulling up his trousers, with his shirt open, I cross my legs and bit my lip without realising I was staring at him.