34. Day3- Breaking Strings III

Hiii my lovely readers... 😍😍😍😘😘😘

Updating twice the length of my normal updates, so would be able to give atleast two updates a week. ❤️❤️❤️

***
Arjun left from there. Panchali and Subhadra were left alone, looking at each other what happened right now and what to do about it.

Subhadra- Princess Panchali, I never meant it to be like this

Subhadra- Princess Panchali, I never meant it to be like this. Arjun could be happy only with you ... And he is yours only. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

They both were crying. Panchali stared at her unblinking.

Panchali- Why are you sorry??? I should be the one who should be saying sorry to you. I don't know, for how long you have been in love with him... And I came between you two... If I have known earlier, I would never have come between you.

She wiped her tears and then hold Subhadra's hand.

Panchali- I'm sorry. He is yours. And there wouldn't be any problem from my side.

Saying that Panchali left.
***

Shikha came into Panchali's room.

Shikha- Panchali!!! Are you ready???

She saw her sweet little sister crying. She immediately came to her and sat beside her on the bed.

Shikha(anxiously)- Panchali.. what happened??? Why are you crying???

Panchali hugged Shikha.

Shikha- Did someone say to you something???

Panchali shook her head in a no.

Panchali (sobbing)- Oh jiji! I have reached the final stage of my love. I'm heartbroken.

Shikha- Heartbroken???!!! Did Arjun says something!!! I'm going to kill him!!!

Panchali- No jiji!!! You won't harm him.

A moment later, when Panchali calmed, she told Shikha everything as she couldn't hide anything from her.

Shikha(outraged)- Seriously!!! How could Arjun do that... He played with emotions of two girls at the same time... I'm not going to spare him!

Panchali composed herself.

Panchali- He never played.

Shikha- How could you be so cool about the situation... If he already knows, he is in love with someone else then why did he get attached to you???

Panchali- Just like Pitamah still think about Amba but is attached to you!

Shikha (astounded)- But that's not the same thing, sweetie! I'm the same person. But you and Subhi are two different person.

Panchali(sighing)- Pitamah doesn't know... Anyway Feelings are feelings, jiji!!! Subhadra's feelings are genuine. She loved him and has waited for him for so many years.