1. Changing Fates

Hii my lovely readers... 😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️

Gangaputra Bheeshma, the soleful heir to the throne sacrificed all his legal rights to the throne. In his prime of youth he embraced celibacy (bhramacharya) while his ageing father made love to Satyavati. He sacrificed all his happiness for his father whose own life mattered more than his son's life.

He trained his step-brothers who could never match in his competence.

He was unwillingly on the sides of Adharmis on the final battle between Kauravas and Pandavas. He had seen the power hunger, greed, lust, treachery, deception and couldn't do anything because he was leg-shackled due to his "Bheeshma Pratigya".

He had seen how an innocent woman, his Kulvadhu,  was humiliated and brutalized and he with his Kuru clan wasn't able to do anything and let his dynasty fall in gutter. He never felt more ashamed of himself.

Dying on his deathbed made of arrows, he saw the destruction of his whole dynasty, just because of his Vow.

Every man needs someone to love. He didn't have his own personal family, so he poured all his love into his clan. And what did he get in return. Humiliation from Duryodhan, and Arrows from Arjun.

And above all he couldn't forget the tears of three Kashi princesses whom he had abducted, whom two were settled in his family and one left alone,  resulting in the suicide of Amba. Just because of him.

The eldest, bravest, mightiest warrior in the world. He had everything, a celestial mother, a royal father, a perfect Guru, wisdom, valor, strength and righteousness. But still he tied his own hands and stood helplessly.

Was his vow so worthy that he spent his long life full of pain, waiting and loneliness and died of even greater pain, waiting and loneliness???

Shikhandini's sole purpose in her life is to slay Gangaputra Bheeshma. She couldn't forget the pain and humiliation given to her in her previous birth as Amba, princess of Kashi, when she was going to step in the new journey of her life. He abducted her on the day of her Swayamvar and left her humiliated.

He was the mighty, invincible warrior who couldn't be beat by his own Guru Parshurām who decided to give justice to Amba. What has she done in her life to suffer this kind of pain, humiliation, misery, loneliness and death. Just because Gangaputra Bheeshma didn't step forward due to his Unbreakable Vow.

Was his vow so great that it resulted in her death???

Vāsudev Shri Krishna saw all this. He saw the mass destruction. Pain, Blood, Helplessness, misery,trauma, disbelief in relationship in all their lives. He felt himself that not even a single life was happy due to it. And decided to change the fate and give everyone one more chance. 

He blew his flute and changed the 'Kaalchakra' of the time. And sent them to the time to change all their lives and fulfilled it with love. 

Would they be able to embrace the gift of love given by the lord of love and change their lives for forever???
♥️♥️♥️