20. Day1- Bachelorette Party

Hiii my lovely readers... 😍😍😍😘😘😘
Back with a long update 😁😁😁
***

Arjun couldn't control himself and laughed.

Pitamah has put himself into such a beautiful trap, a Chakravyuh that he couldn't free himself from it

Pitamah has put himself into such a beautiful trap, a Chakravyuh that he couldn't free himself from it. Poor Pitamah.

Well Arjun himself had fallen into the claws of love that he has no intention of falling out. He has fallen in love with Panchali in the first sight.

When Arjun rushed from the hall, he met Subhadra on his way.
Subhadra's face brightened.

Subhadra has loved Arjun, ever since her childhood, but wasn't able to tell him, out of her apprehension of losing him, she has been contented only to be his friend

Subhadra has loved Arjun, ever since her childhood, but wasn't able to tell him, out of her apprehension of losing him, she has been contented only to be his friend. But feelings are feelings. She couldn't let them surface, but her eyes told everything which Arjun wasn't able to read.

Arjun put his arm on subhi's neck and walked with her. "Subhiii .. it seems like I haven't seen you from ages. Whenever you came in the palace, we freely played, but this time,(pouting) Pitamah had made the palace into Raja Mahal, Rani Mahal, Vasant Mahal. So bad of him."

Subhadra chuckled. She put her arm on his waist. "You're such a kid, Arjun."

Arjun gave her a cheeky grin and side-kissed the top of her head. She was of small stature and doesn't even reach her shoulders, but whenever he saw her, his life is filled with happiness. Out of his family, Madhav and Subhadra are his only friends he looked upon and are precious to him as his own life.

Arjun asked in a coaxing tone.  "Subhiii... My sweetheart. What's this preparation going on Rani Mahal???"

Subhi chided him a little. 'Arjun... Whatever is happening there has nothing to do with any boys. (chuckling) don't force your little brain to think about it too much."

Arjun pouted. "Bad Subhiii."

Subhadra returned his cheeky grin.

Boyishly, Arjun said firmly. "I'll find about it."

Subhi laughed. "ofcourse, my dear Prince Arjun. Try your luck."

And saying that she was gone.

Arjun thought about it for a moment, he is going to find it out, he said to himself.