24. Day2- Racing hearts-I

Hiii my lovely readers 😍😍😍😘😘😘

The kids(princes and princesses) have arrived the Palace after their visit from the village fair.

Duryodhan and Yudhisthira; partners in crime,

have fully planned to propose to their prospective princesses, Bhanumati and Devika.

Dury & Yudi saw their partners with loving eyes.

Yudhisthira

Devika

Duryodhan

Bhanumati

During their mela visit, both of them had tried to approach the Princesses and finally said what's in their heart. Fortunately, Bhanumati and Devika were already impressed by them on how two macho men, the gems of Kuru dynasty had dressed like women to impress them. And not only impressed but they said, they were in love with them.

So the love life of Duryodhan and Yudhisthira was all set.

Karenumati was a little bit angry with Nakul. As she wasn't able to recognise him. The guys have done their disguising very well.

And our poor Vikarna failed in finding Mayurākshi. He decided to confront Mahima. He was gathering courage throughout his visit to Mela but couldn't do it.
Mahima was in the inside Garden. Vikarna knew already and approached her.

Mahima has already met Vikarna on the engagement day. She cheerily said to him.

"Prince Vikarna. I didn't know you are so talented. I really couldn't recognise you." Mahima said with a chuckle.

Two pink spots on Vikarna cheeks got visible. "I'm so sorry Princess, about yesterday. Actually I was trying to find someone."

Mahima looked at him quizzically.

Vikarna continued, "You may be thinking, why I'm telling you all this. But I feel connected to you."

"I also feel connected to you." Mahima replied to that.

A sad smile come on his lips. Because Vikarna Already has someone else in his heart. So he speak abruptly. "I am in love with someone else."

Mahima's face fall.

Vikarna explained, "Last night I was trying to find her. Her name is Mayurākshi."

Mahima smiled.

"Then you really should find her and say what you feels for her." Mahima said encouraging him.

Vikarna thanked. "Thank you. I was hoping you would understand.

"But how would you find her???" Mahima asked.

"I don't know." Vikarna said with a pout.

Seeing the expression on Vikarna's face, Mahima couldn't help herself but laughed.
"Come with me." She said.

She rushed from there. Vikarna goes after her.

When they went upto the Vasant Mahal, she asked him to wait there. She went to the girls' side of palace and come back after a moment.

Mahima asked him abruptly. "Prince Vikarna, do you know what my hobby is???"

Vikarna was looking at her as if she has gone mad. "Nooo!"

Mahima giggled. "Okay. Do you know what is the hobby of your Mysterious Mayurākshi???"

Vikarna- Ofcourse. She likes to do gardening and as a princess she couldn't do it, so she sneaks to her garden and ask her gardener to do so.