chapter 24

I had enough of both of them fighting, arguing was one thing but they where going at each other like stink on a skunk.

I walked around the pack for a few hours before I went back to see if they were back at it. To my surprise I saw them laughing about something.

I listened in but didnt really hear anything but laughter. I walked past them not giving them another glance and went to my room where I had kept maps of the lands around us.

I needed to talk to Jacob and see if he and his family would mind helping us. They would get to stay in their area but we needed more help. Alpha alex had already sent word out to other smaller but stronger packs that we would need help.

Damen and my brothers had disappeared and I could care less at this point, I was drained from everything and wanted to sleep. The sun was going down so I took that as my que to hit the hay.

When I woke up the next morning I heard laughter, I sat up and rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand. I got out of bed and took a shower and changed into clean clothes.

I walked down to the kitchen where everyone was laughing around the table eating. Alex made a joke about something stupid and everyone laughed, even hunter was laughing.

They didnt even hear me come in, that's how loud they were laughing. I was amazed that after me yelling at the. They finally were able to get along.

I walked out of the house without a sound and into the woods were Jacob was, he sat at the pond where I did all my thinking. "Jacob nice to see you here" I told him sitting down next to him. "You need my help dont you, to scout out the area and slow them down?" He asked and I smiled at him, he was a step ahead of me.

"If you can that would be great, you guys would be able to keep your area of the woods if not more" I told him and he glanced at me. "I'll talk to my pack about it but I'm not sure how they will take the news that i have been talking to you this whole time" i smiled at him. "Let them know i mean no harm and if need be i will come talk to them myself" i told him as he got to his paws.
He nodded his head and ran off into the trees and i got up and walked back to the pack house, i left without breakfast and was hungry.

When I got back to the pack house I noticed that everything seemed quiet. I ran to the front door and when I entered I smelled cookies.

I walked into the kitchen and found alpha Alex, making cookies. I wanted to laugh but held it in as I noticed everyone was in there watching him. I walked in and jasmine turned to me and smiled "I was wondering when you would come back" I smiled at her and watched as Alex pulled chocolate chip cookies out of the oven.

Hunter grabbed one off the tray and took a bite, he smiled and nodded and Alex smiled back. "Everyone have one!" He yelled. I took one and took a bite, it was really good and I was surprised that he could bake.

I went up to the meeting room and glanced at the maps. If my father was coming he would make himself known as soon as he got close enough. Which ment that we had to be ahead of him.

We already knew he was on his way but we didnt know how many men he had. We needed to get our army built before anything happened.

As I was thinking and off in space someone came up behind me and tapped my shoulder. I jumped and spun around, Hunter and Alex both jumped back.
"We brought you extra cookies, and we wanted to see what you were up too" Alex said handing Hunter the cookies to give to me.

I took them and as our hands met I felt the sparks of my mate. I sat the cookies down on the desk and looked around the room. "I'm trying to figure out if we are ahead of him or behind him, we need to be two steps ahead of him to win" I said grabbing a cookie and taking a bite.

"Well we started sharing training styles, routes fight differently then pack wolves and their moves could help us out a great deal." Alex said

(Hey everyone it's me! I hope your enjoying the story thus far! I know it's not alot and it's slow updates, sorry! Schools a pain! Welp I hope y'all have a great day or night! Also thx for all the likes and comments:)