chapter 11 Amaris

Everything around me seemed to change, but not as in I shrunk into a small fox but as in color everything seemed more alive and vibrant. I stood on my paws "princess how do you feel" I heard max ask me "I feel amazing" I responded.

He smiled at me and I noticed he had a huge scratch on his right hand "he got to close to us, we seem to be bigger then his fox" angel my fox told me. I look around to see people of all color shape and size looking at me with awe and wander in their eyes. The one who catches my eyes the most is the wolf who looked proud.

"Its alpha, see why his wolf scares me Amaris hes huge almost five feet tall on all four paws. But I do think he is mighty handsome" Angel said. I looked him over and yapped at him and hopped around. "You should shift back soon so you can get some sleep, we all need to sleep" max said and I nodded at him.

I looked at myself first and saw I didn't have a normal fox pattern. My fur was white and gray on my back and down my tail, my paws a deep black and my head a normal red color . I wag my tail at myself and yapped "yes you look amazing, please shift back and we can talk about this whole thing tomorrow. It took you a good two hours to fully shift and its almost midnight" he told me.

I frowned at him but it looked like I was smiling I guess because he frowned at me even more "you act so much like a mother hen with her chicks, get me night clothes so I can shift" I link max who nodded. He went over to a door I hadn't noticed before and opened it to show a closet filled with all sorts of cloths.

He pulled out a pair of pants with stars on them and a cropped shirt. I grabbed them from him and ran to my bathroom to change. When I shifted back I didnt feel any type of pain but I guess angel kinda helps reduce the pain. I got into the clothes and walked out to see alpha, beta and max standing by the door talking.

"You must have alot of questions" I said and max looked at me and gave me a deep frown. "Why would you keep your self from shifting, why would you cause your self so much pain!" Max yelled at me. "This is all on you Amaris" Angel told me as she blocked out our link and sat down somewhere in the deep parts of my mind.

"To keep myself safe" I said and max furrowed his brows at me "if I would of shifted with father he would of done something to me I know it. You know him how he treated me and I was not about to let my fox get hurt" I tell him. "Your brothers would of-" I cut him off "no if they protected me they would of been hurt worse than me, I dont want them hurt I didnt want then to get hurt because of me. A little pain now is no problem" I told him and he sighed sadly knowing it was true.

"Let's get going Maxwell and let her sleep we can talk more tomorrow" alpha said. "Alpha I dont remember your name, what is it" max asked "my name is alpha Alex" he said with a sigh. I shivered at his name but kept my composure to seem like a stone, nothing could faze me.

They left and I shut my door behind them after we all said good night. I laid in bed and smiled at myself "I'm glad we finally got to shift, and glad I'm safe from father and I'm glad we dont have to deal with any vampires" I tell Angel as i slowly fall into a deep sleep.

(Fox at top it what her fur looks like in fox form)