Daddy's Girl

The next morning everything felt different. I wasn't woken up 7:46 and forced to eat in a silent room with only the sound of my own thoughts. The house seemed silent, the usual commotion absent. I sat on my own, waiting for something to happen. Waiting for anyone to appear. Standing up I quickly washed my face before throwing on a oversized hoodie and a pair of leggings.

I moved towards the door, my hand finding the ice cold metal of the door knob. I took a deep breath before twisting. The door clicked open and slowly creaked open. How was it open? It was never open.

I took a step out into hallway, silence still consuming me. Where was everyone?

I wandered down the hallway, slowly inspecting each doorway.

"Where are you going?" A small voice broke the silence. I stopped, taking a long breath, before turning around. My eyes stopped on a small girl, who was around the age of 9. Her blonde hair was tucked behind her ears, a pink bow tied within it.

"Who are you?" She asked.

Did I miss a small girl? How could she live somewhere like this?

"I'm..." I stuttered.

"Anastasia. What are you doing here?" I heard his voice from down the hall. He stalked towards me, a smirk on his face.

"I was on my way to my bedroom and I came across this lady..." she said "shes very pretty"

"Go on then. I'll come see you in 5 minutes to talk to you about strangers" he ordered. She smiled, before skipping off down hallway.

"I promise... the door was open..." I began, before his finger came up to my lips.

"I know... I opened it..." he whispered.

"Why...?" I questioned, matching his volume.

"Oh come on Rosie... I thought we were friends" he hummed, before his hand trailed down my face, stopping on my neck. "More than friends..."

I swallowed the lump in my throat. Shivers ran down my spine as his fingers danced along my skin.

"Your sister..." I stuttered, "shes... waiting for you"

He rolled his eyes, before pulling back. "Talk about ruin the moment..."

"There was no moment" I said, coming to my senses. "Stop playing with me..  you kidnapped me and then you... you kiss me..."

"Why can't the two be unrelated.." he mumbled.

"Because its sick... taking someone..." I turned, and began marching back to my room. I heard him following me.

I flung the door shut behind me, but seconds later it crashed open.

"Leave me alone!" I cried, moving across the room as far away from him as possible. "Just go... please..."

He strode towards me, before crashing his lips onto mine. "You drive me crazy.." he growled against my lips.

His hands came up to the back of my neck, pulling me closer. I pulled back momentarily, looking up into his eyes. "I dont know what to think... to feel..."

"Dont think... just feel..." he repeated, before kissing me again. It felt so wrong... but so right... I hated what he had some... hated how I ended up here... but this felt so good...

He pushed me back into the wall, a low grumble coming from his mouth. I followed his lead, kissing him with just as much force. His hands came to the hem of my hoodie, before finding their way underneath. His cold hands sat against my waist, before rising up higher.

"Not... not yet..." I stuttered, pushing his hands back down, out of my hoodie.

"I got everything I needed anyway..." he smirked, stepping back.

"What... what do you mean?" I questioned, pushing away from the wall.

He moved across the room, before picking up a small trinket sat on the dresser. A camera.

"Say hello to daddy..." he laughed.

"You... recorded me..." I replied, "you sick fúck... you played me.."

"Darling... yes I played you... now daddy will listen knowing I've touched his precious little princess and she liked it." He paused, "still... we can do this whenever you like..."

"I can't believe you! I knew you were twisted but seriously... recording me...? What if something happened... what if I didnt stop you... I hate you... get out... get out!" I screamed.

He shrugged nonchalantly before leaving the room, the camera in his hand.

I ran to the bathroom, the entirety of my empty stomach coming up. Tears rolled down my face as I sobbed uncontrollably.