Wanting

It had been weeks. Weeks since I came here... weeks since I saw my family... weeks since I smiled... felt safe...

Most of the day I spent locked up in my room. The only entertainment was the window which mocked me with the outside world. The only time I'd leave my room was to eat dinner. And even this was in a locked room, with only a small table sat in the center. I hadn't seen anyone... talked to anyone... I tried to talk to my 'transporter' who would walk me from my room but all she did was silently look ahead. Her lips closed into a tight line.

I lay on my bed in the defening silence. The only noise was the occasional chirp of a bird as it flew past the window... even that bird had more freedom than me...

The next minute the door opened. Before someone took a step inside.

"Is it dinner time already?" I asked, sitting up and stretching.

"Not yet baby.." he cooed. My eyes locked on his, a teasing look sat on his face.

"What... what are you doing here?" I said, swallowing the lump in my throat.

"I've come to see my favourite prisoner..." he joked, before taking a step towards me. "Guess what princess..."

"Dont call me that" I said blankly.

"Dont interrupt me... now as I was saying... guess what princess... daddy isn't coming" he mocked, before letting out a low chuckle.

"I dont believe you" I replied, before standing up from the bed.

"Its been 3 weeks Rosie... dont you think he'd be here by now..."

"Doesn't mean he isn't still looking for me... my dad loves me... he'd never let me down" I replied, folding my arms across my chest.

"People always let you down детка (baby)." He replied before moving towards me. He tucked a loose strand of my hair behind my ear, "you need to learn that I am not the bad guy... we're more alike than you think..."

"I'm nothing like you." I scolded, swatting his hand away from my face.

He quickly grabbed my hand, before dropping it at my side. "You... are testing my patience.." he growled. His eyes turning darker. "I could do some much to you Rosalie... Your my prisoner... noones here to protect you... noone will bat an eyelid if write my name across your forehead. Or if I take you in that bed right now... noone will care... infact my men will cheer for me..."

"Your disgusting" I whispered.

"Louder baby girl" he ordered, anger filling his voice.

I looked up through my eye lashes, meeting his harsh gaze with one just as intense. "I said you disgust me... you make me want to throw up... to shower in scolding hot water... to throw myself off a cliff..."

He cut me off by slamming his lips to mine. The kiss was harsh, brusing almost. I placed my hands against his chest trying to push him off of me. But he didn't move, he just held onto my hips with a renewed force.

Why didn't I fight more... why was I letting him do this to me... did I like it...?

No... I didn't... I couldn't...

He suddenly pulled back, a smirk coming across his face. "Find me disgusting now?" He mocked.

"I... yes... still disgusting" I replied. I didnt even believe myself...

"So why is your heart beating through your chest..." he cooed, before moving his lips to my ear "why are you shivering..." he whisperer, before placing a kiss on my ear lobe.

I couldn't speak... my words, my fight had gone... damn hormones made me want him... I wanted to kiss him back... to pull him down onto my bed and kiss him all night long. His eyes sparkled, before he kissed me again. This time I just stood there... his hands coming to frame my face.

"St... stop..." I said shakily... I looked down, "stop.." I said again, this time with more conviction.

"Okay." He said, before moving back a few steps. "Whatever you want princess... see you soon.." and with that he left.

All I could hear was my heart racing in my chest, my legs went weak as I sat down on the bed. Why did I want him? No. You don't want him... its your crazy girl hormones and he is extremely good looking... he's a monster... he took you... he'll hurt you... won't he?