Chapter 11

Kartik leans forward for kiss on the lips but Naira repulses.
*Kartik ruffles his hair in embarrassment*

N: Tum kabhi date pe nai gaye kya. Candle light dinner date pe bulake romance chalu ho gaya tumhara..

Naira looks at the cake on the table and reads 'Congratulations Naira'

N surprised: Cake? Chalo cake cut karte he
K: Chalo

Naira cuts the cake and feeds it to Kartik...Kartik feeds Naira back..

K: Congratulations Miss Best Teacher!!
N: Thank you patidev!
K: Waise mujhe pata he tumhe best teacher ka award kyu mila apni school se.
N: Kyu?
K: Kyuki tum chemistry padhati ho na..aur chemistry toh tumhari best mere wajah se hi hui he na! *kartik winks*
N in denial: Kya? *eyes widen* Kuch bhi na matlab!! Tumhe chemistry ka 'C' bhi aata he kya?!
K: Haa aata he na..

Kartik pulls Naira closer to him by her waist.

N: Haa bas yehi karte raho tum...tumhari aur meri Chemistry ki definition bohot alag he..
K: Haa toh tum ek kaam karo mujhe apni wali chemistry seekha ne do tumhe..

Kartik comes more closer and kisses Naira near her ear on the neck.. Naira pushes Kartik lightly and removes his grip from her waist...

K: Acha chemistry nai seekhni toh me biology bhi padha sakta hu...
(😉 for those who got it & sorry for the remainder 🙈)

Kartik gives a naughty smile..Naira blushes.
Naira slightly taps Kartik's chest & then slowly pushes him behind..

N: Mujhe kuch nai seekhna tumse..na Chemistry na Biology...

Naira turns around and starts moving towards the pool.. Kartik follows Naira...he runs a bit and catches Naira from behind, backhugs her and rests his chin on her shoulder...

K: Acha toh fir dance hi kar lo...

Kartik turns Naira around and forwards his hand asking for a dance from his lady...
Naira smiles and agrees, she forwards her hand and holds Kartik's hand.
Kartik's other hand moves towards her waist and her other hand moves towards his shoulder..

They dance for a while to the soft music in the background looking at each other with eyes full of love...

After a while, Naira being the big-time nautanki that she is, thinks of something mischievous...
While dancing, she takes Kartik near the pool...
When they reach near the pool, Naira makes Kartik face his back towards the pool and leaves her hands and pushes Kartik into the pool, but since their hands were interlocked, Kartik manages to hold her hand...
Kartik was balancing himself on the very edge of the pool only by holding Naira's hand, if he leaves her hand, he would directly fall into the pool...
Kartik tries to save himself from falling, but before he could do anything, Naira leaves her hand...

*Splashh!!!!* Kartik falls into the pool..he moves his hands for splashes trying not to drown completely into water...but alas in no success...he is completely drenched in water when he takes his head out of the water feeling out of breath...

He was looking super sexy🔥. His black shirt sticking to his well built chest, face all wet and water dripping from his hair...

K in a loud evil tone: *While raises his hands to brush his hair backwards with his fingers* : Naira !!! *He smirks in anger*
N: Awww!! *Naira laughs*
K: Tumhe toh me abhi dekhta hu! *removing his bowtie and throwing it on the side of the pool*
K: Tumne mera hath kyu chod diya?

Naira looks at him innocently. Kartik smiles in aww  of her innocence...

N innocently: Kyu matlab kya! Tum kitne bhaari ho...mera hath kaise...matlab..itna weight...kaise...mera hath toot jaata toh...

**Dream ends**

Kartik smiles but not for long as he soon realises it was just a dream and he comes back to his senses, he comes to terms with where he is and what is going around him.
Nurses were running in & out of OT. The operation was in full swing.

At 2am at night, operation ends and doctor comes out...

Kartik stares at the doctor with a puzzled face waiting for doctor to say something...he had so many questions but he waited for the doctor to say...