Powers: Donnie

Violet

I was in the lab with my Daddy. He was telling me how metalhead works. I look at the wires in metalhead. Daddy went to go and touch the wire and got shock. He hold his finger in pain." Daddy! Are you okay!?" " Yeah sweetie Daddy okay." He smile at me. Then metalhead started going crazy. I went behind Daddy's desk and stay there." What went wrong?" Daddy got hit to the wall." Daddy!" I hug my knees." Just stay there okay Violet." " Okay." Daddy was fighting with Metalhead, with my uncles to. Daddy and my uncles were thrown to the wall. Metalhead was shooting everywhere out of control." No!!" I put my hands towards metalhead. In seconds he was cover in vines bring him down to the floor. I look at Daddy and my uncles." Are you okay?" They just look at me. They thought I was a freak! I ran to Daddy's room crying.

Donnie

" Wait Violet." I ran after her. I open the door." Sweetie are you okay." " Do you guys think I'm a freak?" " No, no sweetie, we don't." " Then why were you guys looking at me." " Cause we were surprised." " Really?" " Yeah, why didn't you tell me about this." " I thought you would lock me in a cage and do the same what those people did to my mom, I can control it. I try to but I can't." " I'll help you and I would never do that to you." " Promise?" " I promise." I felt her hug me, I hug back and kiss her head." Now go and get something to eat okay?" " Okay Daddy." She kiss my cheek and went out of the room. I smile, I went to the lab and started to fixs metalhead. I went to the living room and saw Violet asleep on Mikey and smile and pick up Violet and took to my room and put her in my bed. I cover her and kiss her head. I went back to the lab and continue to work on metalhead and end up falling asleep.