running into Vanessa's Crush-Raph

Vanessa

I was on the couch watching a tv with Stella." I'm going to get some pizza, you want some?" " Yeah 3 please." " Ok." " And your favorite uncle 6." " Why can't you go get it uncle Mikey?" " Cause your already up." I groan. " Ok fine, but I want 3 dollars." " Ok." I went to the kitchen and got 3 plate. 1 with 2 pizza, and the other one with 3 pizza on it, and uncle Mikey's plate with 6 on it. I grab all the plates at the same time, I could just barly see with all the plates piel on each other. As I was walking back to the living room. I bump into someone and the all of the pizzas got over my shirt right were my bra was and some pizza got my neck to." Sorry Vanessa." I look up to see C-Casey." It's o-ok." Casey took off the plates, and put me on the table, and grabs some napkains. He wet the napkains and started rubbing the pizza off my shirt and my neck. I felt my cheeks heat up.

Casey

I look up at Vanessa to see her blushing. That's when I realize that I was washing pizza off her shirt right were her boobs are." I think that's good don't you think?" I look back up at her. She just shook her head yes. I threw the napkains away and put her on my back." You wanna get a other pizza?" " Yeah."

Vanessa

I grab my jacket and put my hood on. We went up top and got some pizza. We went back to the lair. I served Uncle Mikey and Stella. I went and sat on Casey lap and I put my head on his chest. We watch tv together until 11:32.