Metting Casey and April: Mikey

Jessica

I was on the couch watching Annabelle. Then I heard some noise." Daddy?" " Hold on sweetie pie, Daddy ordering pizza." I continue wacthomg the movie. Then the a guy that was cover in black pop out right in front of the screen. I heard more nosie, I look at the lair entrance. I saw a shadow. I grab a pillow on the couch and hug it." Daddy." " Hold on sweetie Daddy doing something." I saw a black and white think. I hold the pillow closer, I just kept looking at the lair entrance. Then a guy pop out right in front of me, he hiss at me ams and I scream." Daddy!!!! "

April

I heard screaming, I guess that Casey got to meet Mikey's daughter already. I got to then lair and saw a little girl crying. I went over to Casey and slap him in the back of his head." Are you okay hun?" " That boy he scared me." " It's okay now Daddy here now." I smile as Mikey hug the little girl. The little girl look at Casey and I." Hi I'm April." " I'm Jessica." I smile. " What do u wanna do?" " We could watch movies, or do our nails." I put Jessica legs on a pillow. We watch the rest of Annabelle. Then we painted each other nails, and had pizza. Jessica grab a rat she found and put it in Casey face. Casey scream and ran away to the dojo. About 7 Mins later Jessica fell asleep. I smile and grab a blanket and cover her.