At the lair: Raph

Raph

I got to the lair, I put the little girls down. " You guys hungry?" " Yeah." " Okay, stay here." I went to get some pizza. " Aww who are you cute little girls doing here?" " Daddy!" I walk over to the girls, I see they met Mikey. " Mikey leave them alone." " I wanna meet they're Daddy." " While you just meet him." " What your a Dad?" Leo and Donnie walk in. I gave the girls pizza, they grab the pizza and went behind me and started eating. " Who are they?" " They're my daughters, they're parents died and now I'm taking care of them." Leo kneel down. I push them forward to Leo, Leo came closer. " I'm your Uncle Leo." " What's they're names?" I look at them. The oldest one look at Leo weird has he try to give her a hug." I'm Vanessa, and this is my little sis Stella." " Hi." Stella was starting to turst Leo, then Mikey scared her. " Come hug your Uncle Mikey frist." Stella went behind Vanessa. Mikey went to hug them. Vanessa punch him in the arm. " Ow!" He rubs his arm. " What going on?" " Master Splinter these are my Daughters now, they're parents died in a car crash and they have no where to go." " They may stay, but will you be able to take care of them?" " Yes sensei." Master Splinter went back to his room and I had the girls eat. Stella fell asleep I took her to my room. Vanessa fell asleep about 8 mins later. I put her in bed, I lay down with them. They both lay on top of me, I cover all three of us. Then I fell asleep.