When he finds a little girl: Leo

Leo

I went out on protal, I jump on a roof top. Then I heard crying. I jump down in the ally I heard crying from. It was a little 13 year old girl, with her mother. " Hey are you guys okay?" " Well, well isn't it super turtle to the save the day." I turn around and took out my katanas.

* 5 mins later *

I watch has the purple dragons run away. I turn to the little girl and her mother. " Are you guys okay?" The little girl just hug her mother. " Thank you for saving us." " Your welcome." " What's your name." " I'm Leonardo, but you can call me Leo." " Leo can you do a favor." " What is it?" " Please take care of my little girl." The woman kneeled down to her daughter. " Hey baby girl, you do know mommy loves you right?" The little girl nod. " And I'm doing this for your own good, this is going to be your new Daddy. I can't take care of you anymore." " Why not Mommy?" " Cause we have no home, food, clothes, and I have a sickness. I won't be able to live very long." " But... I wanna stay with you." " I know but what happens if I die who going to take care of you." The little girl look down. The woman lift her chin and put on a necklace around her neck. She kiss the little girl cheek. " Take care of her like she our own." " I will." " Thank you Leo." " Your welcome." " Oh, I have one thing to tell you." " What is it?" " She hate being alone, So don't leave her by her self please. " I will." The woman left the ally. I look at the little girl, she hug me. I smile, she took my hand. " Hey everything is going to be alright." She nod, we started headed for the lair.