When he finds a little girl: Raph

Raph

I got mad, becuase of my brothers like always. I was on a roof top, I was kicking some foot bots butts.

* 20 mins later*

I heard screaming, I look over into a ally. I saw Fishface carrying a little girl. I growl a bit and jump down. " Let her go Fishface!" " While isn't the hot head turtle." I pull out my sais. Fishface put the little girl down, Fishface and I started fighting. Foot bots try to attack me from behind, I grabs some ninja stars and threw then right at the stupid foot bots heads. I threw a smoke egg at his face. I grab the little girl and went to a roof top and untie her. " What are you doing out this late kid?" " I don't have a home." " What about your parents." " They died in a car crash." The little girl look down. I kneel down and lift up her chin. " How old are you." " I'm 13." " You wanna live with me?" " Are you going to be our Daddy?" She look up at me with hope in her eyes. " Our? " " My little sis and I. She was with me in the ally, She hiding behind a trash can."

* 15 mins later *

We went back to get her sis. She look behind the trash can and pull her little sis hand. Her little sis was scared I could tell because she was hiding behind her older sis. " Don't worry sis he going to be our new Daddy right?" " Sure I will how hard is it to take care of a 13 year and a, what how old is she?" " She 12." " And a 12 year old, it so much easy then taking care of Mikey." They both look at me confuse. " Who Mikey?" " You'll see, now let go home." I pick them up and head back to the lair.