you felt so useless not being able to be their you felt like you couldn't save her. your hands where shaking so much when you were trying to call her but she didn't answer.

you called her more than 10 or 20 times and nothing.

FUCK.

you quickly ran downstairs and put on your sweater not caring that you have the same clothes on from yesterday.

y: MOM! MOM! WHERE ARE YOU?

m: I'm here honey what's wrong?

she got up from off the couch and saw your cheeks where drenched in tears.

m: why are you crying baby what's going on?

y: mommy it's Claire, s-she wrote me this sui- suicide note and she isn't answering please we have to go to LA.

m: ok um let me call paul, let me see if he can get a private jet or something. I promise she will be alright.

she immediately took out her phone and called her assistant Paul, you were hyperventilating and needed air, you walked outside still trying to call her.

you opened the door and bumped into someone.

m: woa- y/n are you ok? what's wrong?

you just sat on the porch and took deep breaths you didn't even feel like talking.

he sat next to you and rubbed your back.

m: what's going on?

y: Mattia now isn't really the time.

your hands where still shaking pressing the call again button, he noticed your hand was shaking and he held it, his hand was way bigger than yours.

m: calm down, it's ok , tell me what's going on?

y: I-I think Claire um k-killed herself.
you immediately broke down , saying that sentence out loud was harder than saying it in your head.

m: your best friend from LA?

y: yes, s-she sent me this suicide message note or whatever and now she isn't answering. my mom is on the phone with Paul to try to find a flight to LA.

m: want me to come? I don't want you going by yourself.

y: I don't care , all I need to know is if she is ok.

your mom opened the door and saw you sitting on the porch.

m: ok Paul said he couldn't find any flights BUT, he got a private jet but the total flight duration would still be 5 hours.

y: that's fine with me I just want to be there.

m: ok well he booked it to leave in about 10 or 29 minutes so head on down to the airport.

she came up to give you a hug and a kiss on your cheek.

m: I love you, make sure you call me and make sure you fill me in, I promise everything will be ok.

she took your airport bag from Liz and handed it to you. It had like your computer and iPad and stuff in it.

y: ok bye I love you see you soon. tell dad and nay I love them.

you took your keys out and Mattia drove to the airport while you texted and called Claire . even though there was no response.

you guys pulled up and got in the jet quickly, it was pretty nice it had wine and champagne in the ice cooler and a snack bar with big comfy chairs.

m: woah-

y: I'm pretty sure this is my mom and dads but I can still use some wine.

you took out the wine cup and poured in the red wine taking a sip and sitting down.

you sat next to Mattia and opened your laptop then closing it.

you didn't know what to do because all you could think about is claire.

even think about your guys happy times made you cry, you didn't want any of it to end.

m: c'mere.

he put his arm around you and you just laid your head on him eventually taking a nap.

Updated !
sorry for not updating babes . hope y'all enjoyed this one make sure it to vote , don't be a ghost reader !